The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Copperfield on AGT (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
mstgracy
View Profile
Regular user
United States
139 Posts

Profile of mstgracy
I was hopping for that also but yeah set up to make it as pwerfull as it is would have taken so long.
magicnewswire
View Profile
Inner circle
1947 Posts

Profile of magicnewswire
Quote:
On 2010-09-17 15:50, noble1 wrote:
Considering all the magic done on AGT he might have picked the Crusher since nothing like it had appeared previously on the show.

I would say that as magicians, we might be a bit more aware of it than the average member of the viewing public. All the non-magicians that I know that watched it thought it was great! Lets keep in mind that he's playing to the lay public and not to us!
Dodd Vickers

Host/Producer/Editor

The Magic Newswire

Twitter

iTunes Link
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I agree about performing for the public but I also agree with Andrew that this one lacks punch. It just takes too long and after the first five seconds, the rest is anti climatic. I saw him do it in Vegas. Both my wife and I hated it so I looked around to see how others were reacting and it was essentially golf claps all around. (the show as a whole was bad as evidenced by the people talking in the lobby after the show).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Copperfield on AGT (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL