The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Anybody Using T3 by Christopher Taylor? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cris Johnson
View Profile
Loyal user
Niagara Falls, NY
248 Posts

Profile of Cris Johnson
Hello all,

I've been interested in a 'taste' type of psychic effect. Obviously, Bobby Motta's "TASTE" looks fantastic and I'm leaning toward it. I own his ALIVE and it rocks. Bobby puts out great stuff.

An alternative is Christopher Taylor's T3, which uses similar electronic technology, enabling you to do a similar 'taste' type routine as well as other routimes, like 'what's in the spectator's pocket' etc.

I'm considering T3 because of the myriad of possible routines, but I was less than thrilled with his Real Ghost.

Anybody out there using T3 and if so, how does it fly with audiences and reliability?

Thanks in advance.

Cris Johnson, Hocus Pocus Review Guy
Cris Johnson, BCH, CI, CT.NLP

www.ProfessionalMagicProducts.com
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3238 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Yes I use T3 although in a slightly different way. It has never let me down - although I did panic once when, after a show, an over eager spectator offered to help clear up and nearly threw away a ball of paper containing you know what!
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1610 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
I use T3 and in my opinion the mint taste method is by far the best routine for this. It blows people away. It does take a bit of audience handling but that is obvious when you start using it.

Ron
Cris Johnson
View Profile
Loyal user
Niagara Falls, NY
248 Posts

Profile of Cris Johnson
Very cool...thanks, guys. Any other users experiencing this?

MrMagic), That's good to hear. I'm fine with audience management...my only concern is reliability - I use quite a bit of electronic stuff and other than Real Ghost, it's all served me extremey well.

Oh, by the way, Neils, I can totally sympathize with you. I use Smart Ass by Bill Abbott all the time and after the show, obviously, cards are lying everywhere and people are CONSTANTLY 'helping' me by picking up the cards! To date (knock on wood) nothing 'fishy' has ever been detected.Smile

Anyhoo, thanks to both of you. Hearing your endorsements makes me feel better. Anyone else?

Cris

Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
I use Proximity for mint taste routine.
Didn't know T3 had such a routine with it.
I'll have to see if I can check that out.

Just when you think you've come up with something original;
some smart ass has thought of it before.

Steve
Cris Johnson
View Profile
Loyal user
Niagara Falls, NY
248 Posts

Profile of Cris Johnson
I'd also like to expand this discussion to include anyone who does NOT like t-3 (unless everyone loves it, of course) simply because rarely is one effect, routine or tool 'perfect' for everyone. The GOOD thing about this is there's no 'fishing' as the ad copy states it's tiny electronic transmitters...whew, as I hate trying to de-code magic ad copy.Smile

As I said, this sounds great, but I'm very careful what I add to my shows because, well, if I suck, I won't eat - LOL!

Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
T3 is a utilitarian mind reading device but the effect which I call, "PK Taste" is the very reason I developed it in the first place. Bob Cassidy suggested a version of the effect using T3 which he calls, "Your Drug of Choice" Smile

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1610 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
I have tried other ideas that Christopher has suggested in the instructions and elsewhere but the taste routine is the best.

Ron
Cris Johnson
View Profile
Loyal user
Niagara Falls, NY
248 Posts

Profile of Cris Johnson
Thanks for the input, everyone...despite the considerably higher price tag, I have decided to go with Bobby Motta's "Taste." I got some inside info & it's fantastic. Looking forward to reviewing it.

Cris

William Colwell
View Profile
New user
Riverside
1 Post

Profile of William Colwell
I got T3 a few months ago and have been blowing away audiences ever since. My compliments to Christopher on such a strong device.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Anybody Using T3 by Christopher Taylor? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL