The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Periculum Spiritus (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Oliver, I received my email containing the ebook within 48 hours of ordering it.
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
A lot of good material in this one. Lots of it would work with a Hobb's just as well.
minty
View Profile
Elite user
Rugby, Warwickshire
423 Posts

Profile of minty
Sometimes it's worth dropping Outlaw a quick email alerting them to the fact you've just made a purchase online. Remember to include your PayPal ID. I did just that and was reading the eBook less than an hour after ordering. Sometimes I wonder if Rick ever sleeps.

Outlaw's performance manuals are awesome, especially Periculum Spiritus and So Dark (for the Luna books)!
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2011-06-06 16:37, oly92 wrote:
Ok I will wait one more day...

It was sent but he is in Europe where it's about 1:00am now Smile
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Jim Magus
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Jim Magus
Sorry for the delay. Computer crashed during thunderstorm. All orders have now been filled. PM me if you have ordered but not received the ebook.
Thank you.
Tim Dowd
View Profile
Special user
...Making the Magic Happen!
942 Posts

Profile of Tim Dowd
Glad this thread was revived.
Timothy Dowd
...Making the Magic Happen!
http://www.timothydowd.com
These are my points of view; I accept no responsibility for your interpretation of what I just said...
StPaulMagician222
View Profile
Regular user
Saint Paul, MN (Cathedral Hill)
104 Posts

Profile of StPaulMagician222
Really a 'Great Read' and lots of story idea's. Although basically for those who are OUTLAW junkies as scenarios involve using multiple effects from their line- it might just cause you to fall under the spell of Outlaw Effects.
There were presentations that really made me think and smile and prove how versatile the SM Board really is for the Bizarre Worker. The book is full of possibilities and sparked my imagination in ways I never thought it would go. I do wish the pages were numbered
as I printed out this hefty offering and encountered some of the usual things that happen while printing; paper jams, ink, refilling paper. It would have been much easier to reassemble had the numbers been in place.

All in all, another great offering from OUTLAW EFFECTS, drawing inspirations from those who actually own and are using the SM table. It also might encourage those who have been sitting on the fence to snatch up those remaining in it's limited production run.
I leave mine sitting in my living room and guests seemed to be magnetically attracted to this curious piece of Pseudo-History. Mine is activated so seldom that it is still functioning on the original energy source since March 2010 and the planchette will still flip on command.
Routines can also be used with the other boards they offer like Oculus and Dark Board. Thanks to Jim Magus and everyone else that made this offering possible.

Kurt
"One can't believe in Impossible things" said Alice.
"I dare say" said the Queen, "Why when I was your age I believed more than 6 impossible things before breakfast.
-Thru the Looking Glass- L.E. Carol
sandersthegreat
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of sandersthegreat
Is this ebook still available to purchase anywhere?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Periculum Spiritus (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL