The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Jumbie - Jumpes are here ! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Hey Guys,
Alex is at it again.What a kid.Hes at the Oklahoma State fair this past week end pitching his NEW Jumbie-Jumpers.He went home Sunday as he had to get back to school but has a friend pitching at his spot for the rest of the fair.He brought them in from China himself and is now wholesaleing them @ $1.00 each,100 minimum order plus shipping,that shouldn't be much.Here is a vid:

http://www.youtube.com/myamigoted#p/a/u/0/sp3m73rzyjc

Hes pitching them as a "magic trick" and not like they do on the streets in europe telling the marks "its magnetized or put it in the freezer over night and it will start dancing" He says its a magic trick and it comes with the gimmick and directions to set it up...and it does.The IT in the package is quite good.

Saturday in 10 hours he took in over $1,000 @ $4.00 each 3 for $10.00 so they are moving off the shelf fast.He'll explan how the set up works etc.with every order.

If anybody is interested PM me and I'll give you his phone number.He also has the "Super Looper" on its way and they will be ready for wholesale soon.Don't have a wholesale price yet on them.

http://www.mysuperlooper.com/

I have created a monster...lol This kid is on his way to big things very soon.

Later,Don
sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2719 Posts

Profile of sethb
Cute setup -- and it looks like the money is jumping out of the spec's pockets almost as fast as the jumper is jumping! SETH
"Watch the Professor!!" -- Al Flosso (1895-1976)
"The better you are, the closer they watch" -- Darwin Ortiz, STRONG MAGIC
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
It sure looks like a strong joint with the big tips.Alex said the tip were that big most of the day.A few times they were blocking the aisles.But most of them are lookers.You would think at just $4.00 they would all buy one just to know how it works.(I'm sure some sales were just that)I have a feeling its going to pick up as the fair moves on.

No complants so far.I did tell him to pitch them as straight as he could and hes doing just that.He says " Its a magic trick not a miracle...you get a magician gimmick and instructions to set it up...there is something that makes it dance"

The statement "set it up" and "magicians gimmick" covers him for the tip thinking any kind of out right scam after they open it up and find out the secret.

His man did another $1,000 Sunday.Of course Alex wants $2,000 a day and 90% of the lookers to buy...kids...

I'm sure you all know by now I'm the one that talked Alex into this.I just had a good feeling about it and knew it was going to be a money maker.I guessed this one right.After he told me what all he had invested getting stock from China...rent at the fair...two plane tickets to OK city from NYC and a room I was a bit nervous.WHEW ! I think I'll stop giving advice while I'm ahead...

Later,Don
chefmagic
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of chefmagic
Saw him at toy convention at javits center. He said the super loopers would be $1 wholesale
Mike

Magic Legacy - Low prices on great magic!
www.magiclegacy.net
iugefu
View Profile
Veteran user
387 Posts

Profile of iugefu
I saw the super loopers being 'pitched' in the Harrods toy section in the UK in the eighties. The guy sold quite well. Like the look of the Jumbie Jumbers. Thanks Don.
iugefu
View Profile
Veteran user
387 Posts

Profile of iugefu
Also have a question for Don or others.
In the 'scam' demos on the streets of Europe, am I correct in assuming the IT is attached to like a backpack/ or something similar, whereas with Alex to the body?
I could be totally wrong in my assumption!
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Its not attached to Alex.It goes in a horizontal line and is anchored at one end and moves up and down at the other end.

Later,Don
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3623 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
Don-

Pitching it straight is brilliant advice!

Jim
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Quote:
On 2010-09-24 12:43, mandarin wrote:
Don-

Pitching it straight is brilliant advice!

Jim

Its the only way that makes any sense.Pitching it as a scam only brings unwanted heat.Why lie to the marks if you don't have to.It still sells good as a magic trick.

Later,Don
AlexVante
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of AlexVante
Who saw them at the Tulsa State Fair? Sold out in 11 days baby!
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Go get'em Alex...and Happy Birthday !

Later,Don
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3623 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
Niiiice!!!
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Jumbie - Jumpes are here ! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL