The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Helping our own...a few thoughts (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Well, Steve....You've done it again.

Merry Christmas to all. Especially to those who are sick.

Abracadabra Smile
amazingboz
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of amazingboz
By giving we become empowered to receive.
I can relate to your reason for this and pray that all of us can help dispell some of the darkness by sharing of our light.

Steve, you the man!!!

AmazingBoz Smile
highmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
399 Posts

Profile of highmagic
Excellent topic. If one day this section will become a paying forum however, we would be thinking of somebody trying to pull our heart strings!
jbohn
View Profile
Regular user
Minneapoils, MN
102 Posts

Profile of jbohn
As the others have said, Mr. Brooks, well done indeed. I have been quite impressed with this site since I found it. This is another reason why.

Jeremiah
Lester
View Profile
Regular user
Scotland. U.K
193 Posts

Profile of Lester
Mr. Brooks, you wave a very special wand here! Long may it be so.
PutASpellOnMe
View Profile
New user
OK
27 Posts

Profile of PutASpellOnMe
I didn't see this forum before when I posted my prayer request in the Not Very Magical Still forum.

One more day and I will be having my breast biopsy. My mom has had breast cancer. That is the only strike I have against me.

All thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated and I am happy to return the favor anytime.

When I woke this morning, I didn't have a doubt! See I knew the Lord would bring me out! So I got down on my knees and said LORD, HELP ME PLEASE! And I got up singing, SHOUTING the VICTORY! Peace, Love, and Joy Today are Mine! I told Ole Satan, GET THEE BEHIND ME, Peace, Love, and Joy Today are Mine!

Stacy
"A friend is a present you give yourself"
ibraa
View Profile
New user
United Kingdom
51 Posts

Profile of ibraa
Smile
semajmagic
View Profile
New user
Hendersonville,NC
27 Posts

Profile of semajmagic
Very well done Steve. This is very much needed, as I was one of those who lost their way in the art due to allowing Life's negative hurdles and unforeseen tragedies to knock me off of my PURPOSE. It's taken me some time and lots of picking myself up by the bootstraps, but I can truly say that I'm back in the game and wouldn't have been able to regain that "spark" had it not been for my friends in Magic! So kudos Steve , this forum is definitely needed as tragedy can befall any of us, ... when we least expect it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Helping our own...a few thoughts (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL