The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » New website (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Im throwing up a new website and also bringing back an updated version of my old mind reading show.

I am also for the first time in four years considering a few hypnosis workshops. Not sure about the contents yet however a few on here have asked me about trainings.
But its only thoughts at the moment it might not materialise. Anything I produce will be unique and not already available and only if there is a need.

http://shrinkhypnoticshows.biz/ fedback welcome. Its just a quick site.
Shane Masters
View Profile
Regular user
Columbus, OH
157 Posts

Profile of Shane Masters
Looks pretty good punisher.-Shane
The Cerebral Assassin
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
I like it, Brian. The page is very simple, which is always good. And the masthead, with you and the spirals, is creepy and effective. Hope it gets you the business.
Shane Masters
View Profile
Regular user
Columbus, OH
157 Posts

Profile of Shane Masters
Oh, to hear Bobser tell it, he get the business alright.-Shane
The Cerebral Assassin
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Lets hope "creepy" is in lol.

I need to keep it separate from other stuff so I won't use my real name. My other new venture is Mind coaching in golf. One of my old clients a high profile golf coach has told me got a few of the biggest names in golf including Ballesteros and Montgomery and now uses my techniques in his golf coaching.

So I have now created a coaching programe for golfers and am looking to do initial seminars in prestigeous golf clubs.

I may license this to other hypnotists a bit further down the line. Including my other persuasion programmes which are unique to me.
Shane Masters
View Profile
Regular user
Columbus, OH
157 Posts

Profile of Shane Masters
Yeah, the golf thing is big over here to, obviously. I helped a friend of mine with the yips earlier this summer. -Shane
The Cerebral Assassin
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
I think as hypnotists we need to find other markets.
Shane Masters
View Profile
Regular user
Columbus, OH
157 Posts

Profile of Shane Masters
Job focus, motorsports, billiards, college studies and learning retention, law enforcement, call center stress management....just to name a few.- Shane
The Cerebral Assassin
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Quote:
On 2010-09-22 20:47, Shane Masters wrote:
Oh, to hear Bobser tell it, he get the business alright.-Shane

Whats Bobser been saying?
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Quote:
On 2010-09-23 03:31, mindpunisher wrote:
Lets hope "creepy" is in lol.

Creepy in the best possible way. That image jumps from the page, and hints at unknown things. It makes you edgy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » New website (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL