The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Andy Nyman's Bulletproof (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
In an e-mail from Todd Karr: "NOW...on to the great news. Andy Nyman's incredible soon-to-be-classic mind-reading-and-magic masterpiece Bulletproof is DONE and off to the printer!

But you only have until October 21 to take advantage of the pre-order price of $200 (regular $250)! Visit http://www.miraclefactory.net to order!

The book includes special surprises, including two dozen PROPS built into the book...when you turn many pages, you'll find an attractive, hand-glued envelope containing special items needed for Andy's various routines: gaffed cards, postcards, signs, sheet music, a cue card, a magazine cover, and other unique items!

Bulletproof also has a CD with an audio interview with Andy Nyman discussing acting and magic, a DVD with a short documentary starring and directed by Andy on his series "Dead Set."

It's strictly limited to 750 copies, and sales are brisk! If you want one, be sure to order now!

Each copy is hand-numbered and signed by Andy Nyman. It's bound in beautiful leather and includes 300 pages with over 40 Nyman effects, 300 illustrations, a color section, a complete seance routine by Andy and Richard Wiseman, essays, introductory essays by Derren Brown and David Berglas, and more surprises.

Bulletproof looks destined to sell out and become a highly prized classic. It may be one of the finest books ever written on the art of magic...make sure you own one to study and cherish!

Best wishes,
Todd"
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Finally! So my edition will come soon...
Though I do not know if I like the hand-glued envelopes in the book...
Anyway...great to hear its off to the printer
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
tenchu
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1120 Posts

Profile of tenchu
I want one but I'm broke. Oh well, off to rob a bank then.
Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
Looks like there's a few more available.

http://miraclefactory.net/zenstore/index......s_id=108

NOTE FROM TODD KARR: Before Bulletproof was published, Andy Nyman and I decided to each keep 25 copies to give away to special friends and our collaborators on the book. Each is marked "Presentation Copy" on the signature page and is the same as the original in every way. Out of my stash of these copies, I am releasing a handful of them that I did not give away. The original retail price of Bulletproof, which is now sold out, was $250. Those willing to part with theirs have sold them for as much as almost $500 on auction sites like eBay. I am offering these few Presentation Copies on a first-come-first-served basis for $350. If you would like one, place your order as soon as possible. (If all copies are gone, the online store won't accept your order.) Now's your chance to read one of the most important magic and mentalism books of our time, and get an extra-special copy, too!
Steve Williams
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of Steve Williams
The presentation copies are also sold out not. Luckily I found a used one which is on its way to me.
Looking forward to Andy's book
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Andy Nyman's Bulletproof (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL