The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Ear Buds for iPhone and iPod (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hoodrat
View Profile
Veteran user
Southern California
383 Posts

Profile of hoodrat
The supplied ear bud (headphones) that come with an iPhone or iPod purchase seem to be very cheaply made and do not hold up. Can anybody recommend a brand or two of ear buds that work great with the iPhone and iPod and are much sturdier? Thanks!
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2549 Posts

Profile of critter
All earbuds and headphones with the standard size jack will work with the little MP3 players. Most portable music devices all the way back to cassette Walkmans have the same sized jack. I even use one of the cd tape adapters to play mine through the tape player in my car. It works great and sounds better than the old tapes.

I think the best quality earbuds are made by Nike. They sell them at best buy and they are made specifically for sports use so they tend to stay put.
Skullcandy also has a really good reputation and they come in lots of stylish designs if that's important to you.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Ear Buds for iPhone and iPod (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL