The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Singing, dancin salarymen (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nosher
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of Nosher
With an algorithm dance thrown in for good measure. Pretty good and the song is kind of catchy.
Escapemaster-in-chief from all sorts of houdingplaces - Finnegans Wake
crestfallenLyric
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of crestfallenLyric
My head just exploded but that was awesome.
"It is better for a man to honor his profession, than to be honored by it." - Robert-Houdin
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
"Genki Sudo (須藤 元気, Sudō Genki?, born March 8, 1978 in Kōtō, Tokyo, Japan) is a retired Japanese mixed martial artist and a kickboxer who, up until December 31, 2006 competed in the Japanese based fight organization K-1 HERO'S and before that UFC and Pancrase. He is notable for his elaborate ring entrances[2] and unorthodox fighting style.[3] His philosophy is "We are all one".[4] Signature moves include the flying triangle and spinning backfist. He is also an essayist, a musician, an actor and a dancer."

"Prior to his retirement on New Year's Eve Sudo fought for K-1 HERO's, the mixed martial arts branch of the most popular Japanese combat sports circuit. Sudo is well known for his particularly flashy choreographed ring entrances that often include costumed dancers. One entrance featured Sudo doing the robot and operating levers that released a column of smoke from the top of his head while wearing a Kentucky Fried Chicken bucket as a hat and a white plastic mask, in an homage to the musician Buckethead."

"Genki Sudo has written eight books, is married, started an amateur baseball team for people 30 and over, and has finished filming his part of the movie The R246 Story.[11]"

"Genki Sudo also takes part in singing in a group called "WORLD ORDER". The lyrics, song, and choreography are all done by him."
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
When I was on a training base we had people from around the world and some actually marched like that.

For you Canadians your people marched very fast.
crestfallenLyric
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of crestfallenLyric
Wait, THAT Genki Sudo is THIS Genki Sudo? The same quirky but lovable and awesome MMA fighter is THAT Genki Sudo?

I think I just fainted in my mind.
"It is better for a man to honor his profession, than to be honored by it." - Robert-Houdin
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15761 Posts

Profile of tommy
Great! Smile
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Quote:
On 2010-09-28 13:57, MagicSanta wrote:
When I was on a training base we had people from around the world and some actually marched like that.

For you Canadians your people marched very fast.

See when we're kids, we learn that if we walk really fast we can get out of our snowsuits and into the bathroom before it's too late.

When we get older, the same holds true of our hockey gear.

John
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Singing, dancin salarymen (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL