The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » David Regal's Constant Fooling (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lonewolf123
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
336 Posts

Profile of Lonewolf123
Hey people. Do any of you own Regal's set of magic books and care to share whether they are practical and useable in real life? I am intending to purchase the 1st volume only because of one of his tricks (the world's 1st card trick) where multiple spectators are able to shuffle a deck and he will be able to predict the top card. That sounds way impressive...wondering if it works as well as it says.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
I think his first book ("Star Quality," written by Harry Lorayne) is his best, followed by "Close Up and Personal," but these books are still better than most. I'd give the first two a perfect "10," while I'd give the "Constant Fooling" tandem a 9-9.5. As with most of his stuff, the material is practical, powerful and entertaining.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Lonewolf123
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
336 Posts

Profile of Lonewolf123
Yep that's what i want to hear, it sounds great! I'm definitely going to get it. By the way, don't you guys think that sometimes we know too many card effects and we don't know which are the ones we feel like performing to audiences? I had this problem most of the time when someone asks me to do something for him and I'm wondering which effect I should do. Most books and DVDs feature card tricks and I'm wondering how many of each you have added to your repertoire.
dillib
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of dillib
Just get a few "workers" (as Mike Close would call it) in the real world and perfect them.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » David Regal's Constant Fooling (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL