The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » LV Hotel causing people to spontaneously combust! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Okay, not quite, but surely it is only a matter of time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-......rns.html
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Saw the video online earlier today. They showed a plastic cup melting and the black letters being burned off a plastic shopping bag...

"They" also said that it moves fast enough that it shouldn't cause severe burns unless someone follows it around, but "they" are the hotel folks talking...
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
Bob Clayton
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of Bob Clayton
Classic. Somewhere in the world a once proud architech is feeling very small.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4816 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2010-09-30 16:44, Bob Clayton wrote:
Classic. Somewhere in the world a once proud architech is feeling very small.

Or wondering rubbing his hands together with a maniacal grin, laughing at the most-expensive-practical-joke-ever.

Saw this in the side bar and thought it was gonna be just the regular paint on thing you see, but this is different:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl......ion.html
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
731 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
Why change the building for a 10' by 15' area .Put solar panels in that area and move the pool.
This is my 17th year on being a member of the cafe.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Wow.....neat! I read an article where a fire started in a house and the cause was the owner put a crystal in the window for luck and it caught the sunlight and focused it on a spot and started the fire.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3149 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Bizarre magicians: Never leave a crystal ball in the sun for this same reason...
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » LV Hotel causing people to spontaneously combust! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL