The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Some of your magic questions answered in a new book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3486 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
When I was starting out in magic I had a lot of questions about persona, presentation, routining, and stagecraft. Well many years later I’ve written a book on just those very topics. My hope is that both inexperienced and professional performers will grow from my experiences.

Jeff McBride previewed a copy of the manuscript and shared: "Walt weaves many colorful stories into a magical carpet ride of adventure! This impressive book is rich in mythic images that will inspire you to think and feel deeply about our ancient art."

“Tales of Enchantment: The Art of Magic”

Written by Walt Anthony
Foreword by Robert E. Neale
Introduction by Kostya Kimlat
Edited by Ed Solomon

$35 Trade Paperback, 7” x 10” - 270 Pages
$45 Limited 100 Hardcover Edition signed/numbered

http://www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com

Techniques and Original Presentations to make you....more Magical!
An Important New Book on Theatrical & Story Magic.

You are welcome to read more about the particulars of “Tales of Enchantment” on my publisher’s website, http://www.leapinglizardsmagic.com/tales_of_enchantment.htm then order your customer’s copies directly Leaping Lizards or your local magic shops.

Your comments are always welcome!
Magically,
Walt

Walt Anthony, Conjurer & Teller-of-Tales
Spellbinder Entertainment
"spinning tales and weaving enchantment"
San Francisco - Nationwide - Worldwide
“Tales of Enchantment: The Art of Magic”
by Walt Anthony
www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com

"spinning tales and weaving enchantment"
StephenP
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of StephenP
This looks really good Walt. I hope it does well and will put it on my holiday list.
MagicMitch
View Profile
New user
New City, NY
71 Posts

Profile of MagicMitch
Wow, I need to add this to my list of things to get, and with such high praise from Jeff McBride, it just jumped right up top!!
How many of the hardcovers are left?
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6723 Posts

Profile of Dougini
May I add, that one of the chapters in this book covers quite a bit on The Floating Ball. I have done extensive research on the subject, and this alone would be worth buying the book, if I could.

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Some of your magic questions answered in a new book (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL