The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Not sure where to post this?? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
I placed a WTB post in For Sale or Trade and received a response from a member who offered the item to sell to me. I accepted the offer several days ago and asked him/her for payment information. I haven't heard from him/her despite several PMs to him/her about the item. I would like to send him/her an email but do not have access to his/her email address. Is there any other way for me to contact this person? Understandabley, he/she may be busy and simply not have time for the attention right now. However, I noted the person only has about 150 or so posts since joining the Café in 2002. Should I just forget about it and move on? I really am in search of the particular effect and it IS difficult to find. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. Bob
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Bob,

Not sure what to tell you in this situation. Either the person is serious and will get back to you or they won't, simple as that.

That said, you may want to read the following article I wrote some time ago:

Safely Buying & Selling on The Magic Café.

Best of luck...
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Not sure where to post this?? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL