We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Color Square Reading System by Kenton (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

backinblack
View Profile
Special user
872 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Hallo,
does anybody know if this system is really accurate and based on psychology?

greetz
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3161 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hi Guys this is a system that I devenloped with Kenton and is a surefire and colorful way to accurately tell a person their past, present and future!

Squares of many colors are displayed. A participant chooses three colors and a reading is given based upon these choices. You can tell the person about their past, present and the participant’s feelings about their future by using this direct system.

We supply you with nineteen colors and their meaning in this system. The colors are squares that may be printed out and cut out, each on their own, or used in rows as shown on our unique Color Evaluation Chart.

NO MEMORY REQUIRED. You will be able to use the sheets and charts as we provide them and perform the reading accurately, right away.

You learn the system as you perform it!

Real life audio readings supplied as part of this system so that you can hear precisely how the system works. Listen to different people's choices, their reactions, and how easy it is to do profound readings without effort.

In This System:

* The Color Square Reading System

* Wearing Your Colors On Your Sleeve

* Expanded Color Psychology

* Shades of Meaning

* Color Predominance

* Color Evaluation Chart

* Color Meanings Pages

* The Invisible Color Reading

* Psychic or Psychological? Auras and Chakra Application

* A Mentalist Note

* The Charts

* MP3 Recordings of The System Performed In Real World Situations

This system can be performed online, over the phone, even when you cannot see the colors or none are available.

Direct, profound, yet easy to do, with no memory required and with audio examples recorded in actual readings situations. Hear for yourself the stunning success of this system...and learn it as you listen!

The complete system instructions, color description handout sheets, Color Evaluation Chart, secret psychology and almost twenty minutes of audio readings are included in this system when you order.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2446 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Sounds good & was interested to see details about the package. Has anyone given a review of this yet?
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3161 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
HI Neil the price is a steal, honestly there is much work on it and the package include all the system, plus charts etc... And the audio section is very helpful to understand how to use it.
Hope this help.
Luca
DekEl
View Profile
Inner circle
Creates MindTricks. Has exactly:
1172 Posts

Profile of DekEl
Backinblack, it undoubtedly uses some form of psychology. Most of Kenton's works are so brilliant because they utilize NLP or some related tool alongside cold reading.
You can purchase my works at: http://www.GetMindTricks.com
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3993 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Yeah, NLP...Smile
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Dick Christian
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Virginia (Metro DC)
2620 Posts

Profile of Dick Christian
Quote:
On 2010-10-03 05:27, lucavolpe wrote:
Hi Guys this is a system that I devenloped (sic) with Kenton and is a surefire and colorful way to accurately tell a person their past, present and future!

Certainly great hype, but IMO a bit of wishful thinking. While there are many systems that one might use to -- at least temporarily -- cause someone to believe that you have "accurately" told them their "past, present and future" promo I am just skeptical enough of such claims to assert that the ONLY such statements that can be proven to be accurate are "You were born" (past), "you are here" (present), "one day you will die" (future) -- and I don't need a system to make those statements. ;-)
Dick Christian
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2945 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Mr Christian, obviously you're not into "readings" like many of us here are, I'm curious as to why you'd come into this thread and attempt to rain on our parade?

Luca, congratulations, you're doing wonderful work, and now a color reading system, which I believe is a great addition to the work of mentalists and readers. This sounds fantastic, I will certainly look into it.

Currently, after I perform mind reading and mentalism, I sit to do readings and I use a fortune telling deck, two different Tarot decks, my Astragalomancy System, and often Jim Callahan's Lo Shu Square, amongst a couple of other things I switch in and out. I give my "sitter" the option of what to use, and they seem to really like that, it's fun picking what tool will be used for a reading. Adding a color system to the mix will be very cool.
David Alexander
View Profile
Special user
623 Posts

Profile of David Alexander
Already been done by professional psychologists who know what they are doing.

Google: "Lüscher Colour Test"

One version came out years ago on disk for old DOS computers.

Several versions are online.

See:

http://www.kahome.co.uk/cgi-bin/lschr.pl

http://www.colorquiz.com/
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3161 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hi Alexandre, many thanks Im sure you will enjoy that!

Mr. David
Im not say that Im a professional psychologist but I do this work from 24 years now and I tested many kind of readings in the time and this I think is quite interesting for the audience and fun. (very different from the"test" on line)
Kenton Knepper is a master in that kind of stuff and I think this system will be great to add to our repertoire of readings.
Regards
Luca
Dick Christian
View Profile
Inner circle
2620 Posts

I'm not trying to rain on anybody's parade. While I don't do readings myself, I have no problem with those who do. In fact, I often book some very good readers in my area (both psychic entertainers/mystery performers and shuteyes) for my agency's clients. I just happen to be a skeptic who thinks that those who honestly believe that what they are doing -- no matter what "system" they use -- are deceiving themselves. While there is no doubt that their sitters find good readers very convincing and believable, I am not aware of any empirical evidence to support the contention that what they do is "accurate" in any scientifically verifiable way.

If what those of you who work as readers do is "real" in any scientific sense, why are you wasting your time on a forum for magicians?
Dick Christian
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2945 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Mr. Christian, you don't have all the answers, maybe you are deceiving yourself into thinking so? I don't know, just asking. As an example, if you tell me you dreamt you were running through a field of sunflowers last night, and I ask you to give me empirical evidence that you indeed had that specific dream, you wouldn't be able to do so. Does that mean you didn't have that dream as you remember it? Or are you lying to me? Where's the evidence?

Mr. Alexander, there are different types of numerology readings out there, there are different types of Tarot readings out there, there are different types of astrological readings out there, there are different types of gemstone readings out here, AND there are different types of color readings out there. Doesn't mean this one has "already been done". In my humble opinion anyway. Were you inclined to say the same thing to Richard Webster back when he released "You Are a Rainbow?"

Mr. Volpe, you're welcome, looking forward to it.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3161 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hi Alexandre, yes there are many kind of system out there and personally I have the one from Mr. Webster and I think is great.
Our system is different and very easy to do, just listen Kenton in the audio portion you can understand how smooth and easy is.
Personally I work (as you Alexandre) with many different kind of readings (deck of shadows,the seven keys, tarots, my and Kenton three square system etc..) and I ask my client to choose one they feel attracted, the addition of the color reading is something where they feel really involved (when they choose the colors etc...) and is also fun for the client.
;)
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
872 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Quote:
On 2010-10-03 16:14, ALEXANDRE wrote:
Mr. Christian, you don't have all the answers, maybe you are deceiving yourself into thinking so? I don't know, just asking. As an example, if you tell me you dreamt you were running through a field of sunflowers last night, and I ask you to give me empirical evidence that you indeed had that specific dream, you wouldn't be able to do so. Does that mean you didn't have that dream as you remember it? Or are you lying to me? Where's the evidence?

scientific work is not about lying or not lying but about proof or not proof.
Dick Christian
View Profile
Inner circle
2620 Posts

Alexandre,

Are you claiming that you are actually able to ACCURATELY reveal someone's past, present and -- especially -- their future, using any system of your choice? If so, I can only say "That's nice. Now prove it!"
Dick Christian
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Quote:
On 2010-10-04 15:08, Dick Christian wrote:
Alexandre,

Are you claiming that you are actually able to ACCURATELY reveal someone's past, present and -- especially -- their future, using any system of your choice? If so, I can only say "That's nice. Now prove it!"

That's what I said to the “weatherman”.

Note to self: Substitute “weatherman” with any type of forecaster
Financial, military, medical, behavioral, societal, psychological, astronomical, physical, mathematical, ecological, political…

;)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Color Square Reading System by Kenton (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL