We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Seeking Harry Potter Book Test info (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dick Christian
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Virginia (Metro DC)
2620 Posts

Profile of Dick Christian
I am seeking information re: the origin (i.e., creator and date of publication) of the Harry Potter Book Test that uses the hardcover edition of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets that has an imp******* d***** built into the front cover. I have the book (acquired sans documentation from a previous owner) and the working is obvious; however, I have been unable to identify either the originator or date of release (and, if possible, a copy of the instructions) of this particular one of the many Harry Potter book tests that have been developed over the years. I have seen what appears to be the same test on various dealer sites in the past few years -- most recently Magic Supply Company -- but none of them have been able to provide me the information I need in order to properly cite it in the book I’m compiling. Any assistance Café members can provide will be greatly appreciated.

I will reward the first person who can provide me with a copy of the instructions with a copy of the lecture notes from the book test seminar and workshop I conducted with Alain Nu in May of this year (a $30 value -- $32 including postage).

Respondents can PM me either through the Café or to gr8magik@aol.com

Dick Christian
Dick Christian
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Seeking Harry Potter Book Test info (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL