The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Performed my ID for someone other then my wife (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2209 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
First performance last night. Semi-impromptu.

Movie night at my house and a friend warned me they would ask me to "show them a trick" later. I put on my jacket with the deck dropper and wore it while we watched "Hogfather", then segued into it with some quick patter about the movie being about the importance of imagination...

I wet my fingertip nonchalantly in my water glass before I started and did the fan reveal.

You guy were right... it killed.
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Good for you!!! It is truly amazing how people eact to ID. The moisture helps right? Congrats!
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
StephenP
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of StephenP
Nice! I think I'm going to try it for my 13yo nephew and a couple of his friends at a little get-together in November. I've done it for my wife a few times and it still tickles her every time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Performed my ID for someone other then my wife (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL