The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Haunting by Tony Chris & Christopher Taylor. The ultimate BIZARRIST'S & SEANCE WORKER'S haunted deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Frank Douglas
View Profile
Special user
555 Posts

Profile of Frank Douglas
Planning on taking this....

adding a few old west autographs (Doc Holiday, Batt Masterson, Wyatt Earp, etc., and working up a theatrical "Gambler's Seance".

Looking for more period authentic deck first though.

Using a poker table for the seance table.... add a few haunted poker chips, etc.

Should make for a fun evening.

Cheers
Frank
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
893 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Tony, Are you bringing any of these to sell in CT at ICBM?
BParry
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of BParry
I Picked up mine two days ago in a rush to get it into my routine at a halloween event and I must say this is by far the the best visual and erie haunted deck I have ever seen in all my years. Even when I preform it Im so mezzed watching it that I get an evil grin like a kid with the best new toy ever. You have to see it your self to believe it.

A few things to note is that there is a high chance that each preformace of the haunting of the deck will look diffrent. Mine as an example unlike the videos above take 1/5 of the cards and slowly splits them off then another few it will start to divde them off the other direction revealing the card which looks so creepy and real. I highly recommend anyone looking for a good haunted Deck to chance this should be price a lot higher then what it is from my view.

Cheers to a good effect Chris and Christopher! you have my 10/10
Tony Chris
View Profile
V.I.P.
Vancouver, Canada
714 Posts

Profile of Tony Chris
Thank you so much B Parry.

I appreciate the kudos. Haunting is one of those effects that is so simple to perform yet one of the most devastating visual impacts you can have. I have said in the past that Haunting should be outlawed for being so easy to perform.

Steven, I was trying to get down to the I.C.B.M. as a dealer next month but unfortunately it won't be happening due to the overwhelming costs in flying in, expenses shipping to and from etc. I would have loved to be there but it just won't be financially possible this year.

I wish I could be there though, it sounds like a blast!

Tony
As magicians we create what onlookers call magic. If they truly believe in what we have created for them to witness then magic is real!!!

- TONY CHRIS, A.K.A. Zany Zack

http://www.tonychris.com
Frank Douglas
View Profile
Special user
555 Posts

Profile of Frank Douglas
I just ordered Haunting, and a second transmitter/reciever set (for a second effect).

FYI you can get them to send on different frequencies, so they do not cross talk.

Already researching my Gambler's Seance for scripting and authenticity.

I have my target spirit already selected, and am gathering "memoribilia" related to him and riverboat gambling/gamblers.

Tony & Chris:
This is pushing me to step up my game. My head is spinning 360 with new ideas.
Grazie mille.

Cheers
Frank
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Smile For those Haunting owners who are members of my T. I. forum, you will now find demonstrations and explanations of two different handlings of Haunting reversed chosen card effects. There are more coming. Cheers.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Hi does anybody that has this know if it can be charged through a mains adapter with usb output like an iPhone or whether it has to be charged through the USB port on a computer like it says on the dvd. I would think the mains charger is ok but wanted to check first. Thanks for any help.
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Quote:
On 2012-12-28 17:01, rowland wrote:
Hi does anybody that has this know if it can be charged through a mains adapter with usb output like an iPhone or whether it has to be charged through the USB port on a computer like it says on the dvd. I would think the mains charger is ok but wanted to check first. Thanks for any help.

Sure can... as long as the adapter is putting out 5 volts DC. I would be careful using a Ipod charger since that is 5 volts but it is 10 amps and I'm not sure if the haunted innards can deal with that much amperage.

As long as the adapter is putting out 5 volts DC and 1 amp or less, you're fine. I charge mine that way.
magic123
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of magic123
What a cool trick. Is there an ordering address?
Tim Dowd
View Profile
Special user
...Making the Magic Happen!
942 Posts

Profile of Tim Dowd
http://www.taylorimagineering.com/products/haunting.php search function on a Computer has its uses...
Timothy Dowd
...Making the Magic Happen!
http://www.timothydowd.com
These are my points of view; I accept no responsibility for your interpretation of what I just said...
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Quote:
On 2012-12-29 13:48, Tim Dowd wrote:
http://www.taylorimagineering.com/products/haunting.php search function on a Computer has its uses...

Now, how do I find that function...??
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
**ogle...
I spelled it like that, so you could not **ogle, it ! Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Quote:
On 2012-12-29 16:38, Godzilla wrote:
**ogle...
I spelled it like that,so you could not **ogle, it ! Smile

Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Haunting by Tony Chris & Christopher Taylor. The ultimate BIZARRIST'S & SEANCE WORKER'S haunted deck (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL