The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Magician Foods (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Amadeus_Magi
View Profile
New user
Jakarta, Indonesia
100 Posts

Profile of Amadeus_Magi
Another curious thing in my mind....

What is your the most delicious food you ever eaten in this earth....????

Mine is:
Whatever my mom's cooked for me... (man I'm 20 years old now... but I still love my mom so much...) Smile

If you visit Jakarta, Indonesia and want to try my mom's secret recipe, mail me... I'd be honored....
Smile
Magic Beyond Your Imagination
Craig Krisulevicz
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia, PA
647 Posts

Profile of Craig Krisulevicz
I'd have to say my Grandmother's mushroom soup. It was the best.
Who is John Galt?
Andini
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, OH
685 Posts

Profile of Andini
For now, I'm going with my neighbor's macaroni and cheese. Ooo, it's so good.
danielhunley
View Profile
Regular user
Middle of No Where KY
168 Posts

Profile of danielhunley
My mom's steak marinade. She made it up, and she has won contest after contest, and 4 restruants use her marinade in their restraunt with premision from her and a hefty sum of money:). I love em... so so good. And her homade strawberry cake, with straberry chuncks in the icing, and whole straberrys baked into the cake...yum yum... I am excited, my dad birthdays is next week, and that means "Steak and Strawberry cake" Yumyum
Jack Of Hearts!
Andy H
View Profile
Regular user
London
106 Posts

Profile of Andy H
Go to spain, go to Puerto Banus, go to the main shopping centre and turn to face the square, ask the first person you see where the Tango restaurant is, go to Tango. Order steak, pass out with astonishment, wake up and kiss the chef and the cow. Go to bed without brushing your teeth and dream of eating it over and over... Smile
Paul Harris: My Astonishing Hero
wayman
View Profile
Special user
England - Sunderland
587 Posts

Profile of wayman
Chips!! (not american fries or crisps)

Chopped peeled potatoes,
properly deep fried in a shallow pan until golden brown.

Then LOTS of salt!!

MMMmmmmmmm...... Chips!!!...
Cheshire Cat
View Profile
Special user
Wilmslow, UK
941 Posts

Profile of Cheshire Cat
British Fish 'n Chips (not McDonalds junk) - superb for a treat - but VERY unhealthy. American hot dogs with ALL the extras from a street vendor. Indian curries - Madras, Vindaloo etc., also just for a treat. BUT - and this is the BIG one, - to sit outside on a late summer evening in France, with French bread, French cheese, and French wine - plus (I very rarely ever smoke) a packet of Gauloises - absolutely exquisite!!
paraguppie
View Profile
Elite user
Forsyth Montana!
411 Posts

Profile of paraguppie
Hot wings from Hooters or Harley Davidson Café in Vegas. Followed by fajitas from the Hard Rock Café. It's a good thing that we don't have those resturants here, I'd look like a truck.

Keith Smile
Check me out at www.magickeith.com
Amadeus_Magi
View Profile
New user
Jakarta, Indonesia
100 Posts

Profile of Amadeus_Magi
You guys ever eaten Durian? or Indonesian food?

What do you think about it?
Magic Beyond Your Imagination
Paul Sherman
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, VA
1511 Posts

Profile of Paul Sherman
If you live in the American South and have access to a Zaxby's restaurant, then you MUST go there and order the "kickin' chicken sandwich"

...no words....should have sent a poet...

Paul
"The finished card expert considers nothing too trivial that in any way contributes to his success..." Erdnase

some youtube videos
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Anything Korean. I could live on Kimchee forever. Bulgolgi and rice, Chapche, and any of the traditional Korean dishes. Thank god it's all affordable if made at home which I do. The owner of a KOREA HOUSE Restaurant, here in Dallas, gives me a greatly appreciated discount. He understands I've chosen to live on the stuff and not just stoppin' in twice a year. Ahhhhhhhhh! life is so good.

It's also good for you! I'll be turning 36 soon and feeling well a bit younger than that (no details). According to a study on foods, Kimchee contained the highest Amino Acid content of any food known to mankind. And what do body builders take before working out and on a regular basis?....Amino Acids. No wonder 70 yr. old men/women can still pick their own rice etc. Ever seen a really FAT Korean/Asian? The high amino acid/garlic/red chilli pepper paste also burns fat.

Warning: Kimchee may causes a noticeable level of hyperactivity if not accustomed to it. The fermentation of the cabbage and increased level of amino acids is to blame. Smile
CardSharp
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia
105 Posts

Profile of CardSharp
I'm going to have to go with my mom's macaroni salad with lots of salt and pepper. I could eat that stuff until I exploded. Smile
MagicDiva
View Profile
New user
Philadelphia
43 Posts

Profile of MagicDiva
MMM! all this talk about food makes me hungry! But I would have to say I love ice cream is my favorite food. Even though its not really food...But I am an Ice Cream aholic...Espcially Edys. Smile
Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
I love mexican food.

Ellen Smile
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Oh and Mexican food! harryanderson touched on a common dish within my diet as well. Growing up in South Texas, mom involved my sister and I in most meal preparation. Guess what.....I learned! Muahahahahaha!

Years later and not quite close to home, I'm able to prepare all Mexican dishes. If you have kids, get them involved in the kitchen! I know we often want them out of there as it can be dangeous but there is much they can do to help. Otherwise they may have to resort to TV Dinners when away from home.

BTW, thank your mom if she taught you to cook anything.

Thanks MOM! Smile
Beetroot
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of Beetroot
I was just about to post the same topic when I spied this one.

I've got two answers:

Fois Gras - it makes me drool just thinking about it.

My Cottage Pie - I can very easily eat over a pound of minced beef if it's in one of my cottage pies. That's not very healthy so I have to be careful and make sure I balance it with a bottle of red wine Smile of which I favour Rioja or Merlot.

I could go on about food for ages - eating is one of my main hobbies.
hackmonkey
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1093 Posts

Profile of hackmonkey
Dolma, it's rice, spices and stuff wrapped in vine leaves and cooked, I don't normally like green stuff but Dolma rocks! One of my friends is Turkish and his Mum makes it when we are at her house, and the arabic girl who lives down the road makes it when I see her, so I eat a lot of it!

Smile
Look behind you...on your left...thats the real world.

http://www.instagram.com/JoePiperMagic
Mike M
View Profile
Loyal user
244 Posts

Profile of Mike M
Bacon and potato chips!!!!
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Durians! I love Durians! Never thought I'd talk about Durians here at the Café but I LOVE Durians! And if you're ever in Indonesia, look for Nasi Padang, an Indonesian delicacy!
But I love Durians!

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Beetroot
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of Beetroot
Hmmmmm Durians. Haven't got a clue what they are by you make them sound good.

I'm UK based and I like salt and vinegar crisps. My cousin lives in Sweden - they don't have them there. Do you have them in your countries?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Magician Foods (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL