The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » How do I find all my posts. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tony660
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of tony660
I am new and was wondering how I can do some searches. I want to know if I can search for all my posts, or all my responses, etc. Sometimes you forget where you post something and when you log back on you get lost.

Thanks,
Tony
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
There are too many posts for me to quote them all. Just read any one of the many messages on this topic in this section.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
tony660
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of tony660
I was looking fro the ability to search for all the posts that I have submitted to the Forum.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Tony, what Dave is saying is that if you take a minute and read some of the recent posts in the tech forum and the manager forum and also the posts in the announcements forum, you'd see that the search function has been temporarily disabled.
Where the magic begins
tony660
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of tony660
That answers it, thanks I am getting famliar with the navagation. Thank you much.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » How do I find all my posts. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL