The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Oktoberfest (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Someone here missing a rabbit?

"Visitors to the Munich Oktoberfest this year drank their way into the history books by downing an unprecedented 7 million liters of beer...The impressive list of lost items includes...a leather whip, A LIVE RABBIT, a tuba, a ship in a bottle, 1,450 items of clothing, 770 identity cards, 420 wallets, 366 keys, 330 bags and 320 pairs of glasses, 90 cameras and 90 items of jewelry and watches. A total of 37 children were also lost."
-- from Spiegel Online article

http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeit......,00.html
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
thorndyke
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
147 Posts

Profile of thorndyke
Big difference between lost and stolen, which was probably more likely.
We used to have an Oktoberfest week long event here. But the violence associated with drunken idiots vandalizing the downtown area has made it impossible to get a permit for it now.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Oktoberfest (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL