The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mental Killer by Max Krause (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..15~16~17 [Next]
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
I am a iPhone developer myself and I love magic apps for the iPhone. I got a copy of Mental Killer by Max Krause and it is AMAZING! This is a must have iPhone App. The best thing about performing with this App is that is doesn't look like a magic app. They will not detect let alone suspect any foul play on your part and yet will blow their minds and it is very easy to do! Do yourself a favor and skype Max for a demo, once you see it you will have to have it! Max also told me about future features that will be available with this App and I can't wait to use them!
http://www.innovativedeceptions.com/
skype at sleightofhand1971
Merlin
View Profile
Veteran user
Palmerton, Pa
362 Posts

Profile of Merlin
Can this be used on an iPod Touch also, or is it just an iPhone app?
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
This Is only one presentation for Mental Killer:

Effect: The performer removes a card or piece of paper containing a phone number and places it on the table.

The performer than explains that he/she is going to try and influence the spectator to make a decision and once that decision has been made the performer is going to call the number on the table before the effect started which is his/her friend to verify whether or not the performer was successful.

The spectator is asked to think of any card and once a card is committed to, the performer dials the number with his/her phone.

The phone rings and an answering machine message comes on and tells the spectator the EXACT card they had chosen. Truly Unbelievable!! Think The Wizard effect on steroids!

Best regards,
Max

Merlin,

Yes, it will work on the iTouch and iPad as well once jailbroken.

Kind regards,
Max
magicjustin
View Profile
New user
Minnesota
26 Posts

Profile of magicjustin
I just purchased this from Max (version 1.0). I played with it for a few minutes and have to say that it's just brilliant.

We spoke about some of the future updates and it's going to be such a killer app.

In it's current state it can predict all 52 playing cards plus joker. No extra fumbling, no fake home screens. Everything is done right under their noses and it's very cool.

Pros: Very easy to do and an excellent effect.

Cons: Requires a jailbroken iPhone (or iPod Touch)... if you want to consider it a con... I love my jailbroken iPhone

With the instructions, it's pretty easy to install and it will be up and running in seconds.
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1858 Posts

Profile of Prager
Does this works in spanish my friend?
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
rmecsw
View Profile
New user
new york
49 Posts

Profile of rmecsw
Just purchased directly from Max at Innovative Deceptions
I must say this was worth the wait....The application and thinking behind this is nothing short of diabolical.
I cannot wait to start using it, more thorough review after a few days....
billfromoregon
View Profile
Special user
608 Posts

Profile of billfromoregon
This does not work in Spanish, but Max is planning a spanish version, due out later.
Merlin
View Profile
Veteran user
Palmerton, Pa
362 Posts

Profile of Merlin
Just a couple of questions about the Jailbreak, before making the purchase.

On the iPod touch, will all my other apps and music work, once I Jailbreak the device?

I also Sync my device almost every day, will the Sync still work, or will it remove the Jailbreak?

Thanks again,
Phil
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
U can still sync, you just might have to do so manually.
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Just make sure you turn the auto-update feature OFF in iTunes. Syncing works fine.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Just do not accept any firmware updates, as it will update the phone / touch baseband and remove the jailbreak. It is fine to install itunes updates though.
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
What pegasus said is true, but you still need to check and make sure the auto update for the iPhone in your iTunes setting is set to OFF.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I was very skeptical and slightly scared to jailbreak my iphone. BUT, I had to have Mental Killer!! I used Limera1n and it was easiest thing I've ever done in my life! Even if I didn't do this for Mental Killer, I'm still happy that I have jailbroke my phone as I can now customize just about everything on the phone! If you're wanting the link where to get Limera1n and the best instructions on how to install it, PM me. it's just a matter of basically holding the power+home buttons and releasing. not much more to it!

after you've installed it, RUN and purchase Mental Killer! It's by FAR the best magic iphone app that I have and/or seen. The interface is VERY easy and intuitive to use, the voices are perfect, the dial pad is perfect, it doesn't get any more realistic!!! He has some MAJOR upgrades planned for Mental Killer which will be to die for. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Max as he's VERY customer service oriented. I can see why Max and Craig Filetti are good friends, they hold customer service at the highest standard in the industry, no joke

Rich
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Any ETA for Nokia?
Magic comes through perception. -HS
jesse_james_mcguire
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of jesse_james_mcguire
I have seen this in action over a 4 day period and it KILLED! Everyone that Maxx performed this for was picking their jaws up off the floor. FACT!

If you want a must have effect/app GET MENTAL KILLER NOW!
Steve Suss
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Steve Suss
Can this be done with another phone such as Blackberry?
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
Not yet. Hopefully soon.
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
I think everyone reading this should drop what they are doing and search for mental killer on their iPhones now! It should be on the web store any minute now as well.

I got this thing through and now the fun begins. You guys are going to go crazy for this!

For those who pre-ordered please contact me!

All the best!
Max
Man Ray
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of Man Ray
Mental Killer is the best IPhone app hands down!
Everyone who has reviewed it agrees that Max has hit one out of the ballpark.
Man, the only thing he has to worry about with the success of this effect is how he is going to top himself. That will be a tough one.
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Boynton Beach, FL
5270 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
I just downloaded the app. Awesome job Max!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mental Killer by Max Krause (7 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..15~16~17 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL