The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Stockmans Impossible Envelope (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Nadzri.Harif
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Nadzri.Harif
I've been using this method for over a year now. Fried a room full of reporters at a media appreciation dinner with their very own newspapers. I've even presented it in an almost "in the round" position with 2 levels of spectators above me for an International Gala dinner. Being magicians, it may look suspicious, but at the end, the spectators do not look for that. all they think about is the end result. I've performed this with no changes to handling and I'm happy to say that this routine slays.
Michael Graves
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
144 Posts

Profile of Michael Graves
I am having a hell of a time finding the right size envelopes in the usa.
'
the PDF has me getting C4-C6-A5

as well as 226x310 / 102x108 / 76x102

also trying to find self seal non gummed is very hard..I have tried all the office stores around...is there an online dealer or something..i would really like to add this to my act.
Matt Chalk
View Profile
Regular user
New Zealand
166 Posts

Profile of Matt Chalk
You don't have to use the "exact" same sizes.

Just think of them as a gudieline
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10626 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Any more reviews of feedbacl on this?

Hit or miss?
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
mentalism addict
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of mentalism addict
I just wanted to say this is one of the best predictions I had seen in a long time its so clean
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Stockmans Impossible Envelope (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL