The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Difficult choices to be made. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ray Tupper.
View Profile
Special user
NG16.
750 Posts

Profile of Ray Tupper.
It's the Nottingham beer festival this weekend.Starting tonight (Thursday) and finishing on Sunday,there's a small matter of 800 different beers,yes 800 different beers to choose from,hence my quandry,what to choose?So much ale,so little time.
There's also an environmental kick-back.As a bus is the obvious choice,for all the right reasons,my car will hardly move this weekend.
Ratted and climatically correct,it's win win.
Cheers.
What do we want?
A cure for tourettes!
When do we want it?
C*nt!
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Demand a Budweiser.
Ray Tupper.
View Profile
Special user
NG16.
750 Posts

Profile of Ray Tupper.
Quote:
On 2010-10-14 14:53, MagicSanta wrote:
Demand a Budweiser.

Good idea!
It could act as a kind of sorbet between the main courses.
What do we want?
A cure for tourettes!
When do we want it?
C*nt!
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11161 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Quote:
On 2010-10-14 16:06, Ray Tupper. wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-10-14 14:53, MagicSanta wrote:
Demand a Budweiser.

Good idea!
It could act as a kind of sorbet between the main courses.

:rotf:
~michael baker
The Magic Company
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I was in Boston with a guy from Ireland on a business trip and I was thinking how they must have great beer. That dude thought Miller Beer was about the best thing in the universe, and he drank huge amounts.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2010-10-14 18:03, MagicSanta wrote:
I was in Boston with a guy from Ireland on a business trip and I was thinking how they must have great beer. That dude thought Miller Beer was about the best thing in the universe, and he drank huge amounts.

Yeah. When I was in Ireland in 2008, myself and my mates were all a little befuddled at seeing the Irish (some of the Irish anyway) drink Bud and stuff like that. Bud is actually brewed, marketed, and sold over there by Guinness. It was pretty strange visiting (one of) the original Smithwick breweries (part of Diageo, just like Guinness) and seeing these Bud posters. Didn't really notice much Miller being served in Ireland, but it was probably there as well.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
He drank Miller because it was either hard to find or not in Ireland. I figured he'd drink Sam Adams or something.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Difficult choices to be made. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL