The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Way cool ebook (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Hiya. I don't know the guy who made this ebook but I find this mask making and all that to be really interesting. This is about scary stuff! Thought I'd show it to you since he is having a sale of sorts:

http://www.blacklightfright.com/book.html?ref=nf
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
If anyone gets this let me know whats in it cuz I wanna make a shrunken head. I want to know if it tells how to form stuff and bake the item if clay or whatever. Does anyone remember the monster magazines from the 60s and early 70s? Very cool.
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1046 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
Ask Doug Higley. He is a member here and on the site it says he has the book.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I'm not sure I'm worthy to speak to Doug, besides, he might think I'm horning in on his gig. You ask him and tell Balducci then Balducci can tell me!
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1046 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
If you are not worthy to speak to Doug, then I'm sure as heck not!
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Shoot.... I'm going to have to go and pick up cans so I can get this book. Then I can make a mask and scare people.
Christopher Rinaldi
View Profile
Veteran user
348 Posts

Profile of Christopher Rinaldi
Quote:
On 2010-10-14 19:02, MagicSanta wrote:
If anyone gets this let me know whats in it cuz I wanna make a shrunken head. I want to know if it tells how to form stuff and bake the item if clay or whatever. Does anyone remember the monster magazines from the 60s and early 70s? Very cool.

I vaguely remember making shrunken heads out of apples when I was a kid...and I used to read monster mags back n the 80's, memories man, me and my best friend Matt would just hang out reading Heavy Metal, monster mags, Mad and Cracked mags. we would also make crappy home horror movies with the big old VHS cameras.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Cool mags, I've not paid attention so I don't know if monster mask mags are still around.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Way cool ebook (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL