The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Pw vanishing bird cage review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Just received it through Stevens magic ..great service .thanks mark.
although I ordered ATA case , it came very well packed for further protection .
the first thing I saw wen I opened the case was a very beautiful cloth , then the base it self looks very beautiful . I red the instructions fast and put everything together in minutes . as I pull the cage into position I was so worried about the bars , they look so fragile and the perch was not exactly vertical this is a small detail but why !!! the lever that prevent the cage from vanishing prematurely felt of , and I didn t like the fact that it was pined with a small screw directly to the bottom wooden part of the base . anyway I thought about contacting Cliff but after giving some thought managed to fix it myself .
Now comes the good news , I did the vanish a couple of times then I placed five doves and did the vanish , IT WORKS . this is the only version that I bought and it works as in the add exactly .
it looks very beautiful , (it looks more sturdy than it is ) easy to clean , the base looks thin , the action is so smooth that the doves while sinking don't move , no sticking feathers no sucking of the cloth .
this a work of love that I hope it will last for many performances .
now for those who owns it , as I mentioned the perch is not 100% vertical should I fix this .. and how .other wise it is very beautiful and it works .. ill tell you more upon more trail . thanks .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Pw vanishing bird cage review (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL