The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » This is Despicable! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Collegeville? Sounds like a place made up for a Superman comic.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11161 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
I think the evil woman found yet another entrance point to Hell. Maybe she's bucking for a spot on a reality show... I suggest "1000 Ways to Die".
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Oh I'm so embarressed I said when hate outweighs good in my first post..did anyone catch that? You know I meant when good outweighs evil..or at least I hope you all knew I meant that.

>>gets off high horse and waves white hat.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
It's okay, we didn't understand your accent anyway. Tell the puppy I said hello.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
I thought you meant hate outweighs good in the sense that hate sinks down to the depths whereas good floats up to heaven. Yes, that's it. Good save. You're welcome. Smile
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of RS1963
At last all of us here are better then the ummm things that now say they are "sorry" I'm not even sure they know how to even spell the word sorry without any help.

Yes we are all better than those two. I honestly do not believe that none of us here on the Café would do what those two things have done.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Thanks Balducci and RS! Yes, Good save.

MagicSanta, Vat I noy haaave aaaceent. Unless I try to speak French or Dutch and everyone ask if I'm American.
The Dutchboy says hello back to you.
Lynchini
View Profile
New user
Central Illinois
100 Posts

Profile of Lynchini
I noticed it Chrystal, and initially thought to myself, "Man, what is going on with this world today?" My first thought was, "Should I respond by asking, 'So are we promoting hate and evil, denouncing all that is good? ( And in the flare of the young teenager in the original Poltergeist movie, I felt like shouting: "WHAT'S HAPPENNnnnnnninNG!!?" - I chose not to reply right away and continude reading the post instead. I am glad I did!
Regards, Lynchini
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Dang, is it just me or does Lynchini look like Tom Mullica?
Lynchini
View Profile
New user
Central Illinois
100 Posts

Profile of Lynchini
Thanks MagicSanta,
Needed a good laugh! The truth being, I think we both look like this:
http://www.bestreadguide.com/branson/ima......lton.jpg
Regards, Lynchini
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
That pic of Clem/Tom/Lynchini made me chuckle.
Lynchini - I'm glad you continued to read the entire post as I'm still embarressed at my faux pas in my first post. Thanks for your post.

On a similar happy note : Kathleen's facebook page now has over 12,000 people from around the world whom have sent her positive messages. Messages are arriving from around the globe sending their love.
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Quote:
On 2010-10-17 15:49, Al Angello wrote:
I did not like that blonde with the beer can in her hand either.

You mentioned this twice. It was a can of coke zero.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2758 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
They're taunting a dying girl because it will upset her grandmother.

Wow. Just wow.
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1194 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Yeah, I hope this one follows them all for the rest of their lives.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
I guess Karma was at play here, as her ex-husband was granted emergency custody of her two children. Unbelievably this woman had two children and her own daughter was aprox the same age as the child she tormented.

She's been in court - charged with attempting to hit another neighbor with her vehicle. She may potentially get four years in jail.

Her husband (not the father of the kids) was suspended from his job.

I've decided I've wasted enough of my time reading about his woman and want to focus instead on the child. There's a rally being held today in her home town to show support.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » This is Despicable! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL