We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Website opinions! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Kameron
I have given you advise that you can take to the bank, but the decision to take it or not is all yours.

I WISH YOU THE BEST MY FRIEND
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Kameron Messmer
View Profile
Special user
Billings, MT
749 Posts

Profile of Kameron Messmer
So your advise is cut my hair, add some color and look more conservative? it's sounds like that's the only way to make it. Remember I'm trying to stretch from billys 6th birthday to the comedy night at a nightclub... I think I fit nicely in the middle...
MikeClay
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta GA
753 Posts

Profile of MikeClay
Ok I just checked it out and was going to do my normal thing then you surprised me.

ya caught me off guard (and if your not the first your the 1st I have seen)

SKYPE MAGIC LESSONS. Dude you're awesome.

I so want to interview you on skype for a podcast I am putting together. Why?
Because this is OUT OF THE BOX and I love it. And like I said, Kameron might not be the first but he is the first I NOTICED... AGHH I wish I could ftp to your site right now and tweak it to build a "LEARN MAGIC" landing page and start throwing VIRAL traffic at it... WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN...

but seriously call me I want to do a interview with you for my business owners list

OHH and my 2 cents worth on the hair..

if it's YOUR BRAND.. as in one of the things that people know you by (and it's not a negative thing for them) then make it you.. and go with it..

EXAMPLE
Frank Kern lectures in ripped jeans and a tshirt.. and sometimes without shoes.. he has this whole BEACH BUM / OLD Surfer dude look
and umm well he knows more about PR and being infront of corporate people than most of us..

but yeah seriously CALL ME 770 842 7467
Kameron Messmer
View Profile
Special user
Billings, MT
749 Posts

I think we can set something up... thanks for the kudos... made me smile on a crappy day...
I'm not sure what you mean by :"AGHH I wish I could ftp to your site right now and tweak it to build a "LEARN MAGIC" landing page and start throwing VIRAL traffic at it... WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN... " maybe you could flesh that out a bit...
anyways e-mail me and we'll see when our schedules mesh for a chat. Thanks!
Kam@kameronmessmer.com
MikeClay
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta GA
753 Posts

Profile of MikeClay
Hrmm that bounced. Try mine

mike@marketingmastergroup.com
Kameron Messmer
View Profile
Special user
Billings, MT
749 Posts

My mail box was full... sorry..
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
On the "Kids' page "Home" is listed twice.

Replace some pictures with kids smiling. It will show the kids are having fun around a man who barely smiles.
monstercreations
View Profile
Regular user
England
116 Posts

Profile of monstercreations
Hi Kameron,
I'll explain about your site... you have good content and great ideas but it's a bit of a mess. It just looks amateurish, the layout is all over the place, the style is inconsistant, it uses outdated code such as tables and the graphics are pixelated. I'm not doubting for one minute that you are not a good magician but your website like many others lets you as a good magician down. How do I know? It's what I do.
I have to say your quotes are brilliant... they certainly made me laugh.
Give me a PM or email if you want more info.
cheers,
Ade
Kameron Messmer
View Profile
Special user
Billings, MT
749 Posts

I just got a new job so the website has been on hold a bit...
as far as the website looking amaturish I am doing the best I can with what I know... I just started overhauling the site last week so the little things like "home" twice will be fixed... the pixelated pictures is something I can work on... I am not a professional webmaster so any help would be appreciated.

The quotes were all me... and they were all true! The great magic inventor Andre Cole came into town, and my dad was the promoter.. I got to help unload... We were back stage at Copperfields show last year and he gave me a head nod... etc... stupid things but I thought it was funny...

Posted: Oct 23, 2010 7:02pm
Someone just told me Jeff McBride does Skype lessons... didn't know that... HIS are $200... comparativly mine is a steal!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Website opinions! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL