The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Does anyone know the whereabouts of Robert Haas or Magic Enhancer? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
He's back to that game? Wow.
-Matt
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
I purchsed 2 of his CD's and since I use MP3 Tech I have to make them into MP3's.

Several of the tracks on the CD will not turn into MP3's.

BTW I use 'MAGIX' MP3 Maker 12 for Windows 7.

I asked for help via e-mail at least 2 times with no answer or help.

Not very good customer service.

Got the CD's on sale. And the price was right. Stuff on CD is great. Customer service not-so-good.
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Michael Messing
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville, TN
1817 Posts

Profile of Michael Messing
Hey George,

You might want to see if you can import those two tracks into Audacity and then save them as MP3s.

Here's where you'll find Audacity (it's freeware):
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
Bernie Balloons
View Profile
Elite user
N.Y.C.
480 Posts

Profile of Bernie Balloons
July 13th we had our one year anniversary .I bought a cake but ate it alone.
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1353 Posts

Profile of mike storz
Quote:
On 2011-05-25 02:20, wmhegbli wrote:
Received this email on May 13th from Magic Enhancer:

As many of you know, Magic Enhancer's CEO / Owner, Robert Haas, has been deployed for the past year. He has arrived home safely, and we are glad to have him back. He wanted to thank all of his customers for their loyalty and understanding during this difficult endeavor that he has recently experienced .

Robert has mentioned that he wanted me to put together a 'Back In Business' sale to show his customers his loyalty and gratitude. Below is the product of that conversation with Robert. Robert has agreed to sell many of his products for below wholesale cost. He mentions to me he has a lot of surprises and new creations this coming year. I can't wait to see what he has 'up his sleeve'. Check out these amazing savings!!

To learn more about any of these products, click on the image to be directed to Magic Enhancer web site. However, the only way to receive the special price is to order directly from the PayPal links below!!

In addition to the fantastic prices, we are including FREE SHIPPING on all orders. Take advantage of this because it won't last long!!

Many benefits for you to take advantage of- so act fast! This sale will end next Sunday- a week from tomorrow. I hope you enjoy these discounts on our products and if you know anyone else that might like to take advantage of them, we encourage you to forward this e-mail to them as well. Thank you all once again for your patronage and may every one of you have a wonderful conclusion to your weekend.

Sincerely,

THOMAS RAINER
MAGIC ENHANCER
http://www.MagicEnhancer.com

Sale is over, but many of you should get some answers now, hopefully.

Hey there!

I see you are online and I hope you can help me. I spoke to Robert via email prior to placing my order. He actually replied to my questions and provided me with a timeframe for mailing out my customized CD. Sooooo I sent the money then emailed him to confirm payment and I have not heard from him since. Is there anyway you can help me find out what's going on? I really want the CD and I'm hoping it arrives soon. If not, a refund would be nice or at the very very least an email from him.

Thanks,

Mike Smile
devaind
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of devaind
I have place order for his famous Vanishing bandana and a few more products value of $ 153 . Over 2 moths and still waiting for the ordered products.
In spit of my repeated mails no response from his side. Kindly advice me if I have made a mistake in placing this order with this person directly??????. Is there any way to clam a refund of the same.
Nielo
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Nielo
Quote:
On 2011-08-27 04:38, devaind wrote:
I have place order for his famous Vanishing bandana and a few more products value of $ 153 . Over 2 moths and still waiting for the ordered products.
In spit of my repeated mails no response from his side. Kindly advice me if I have made a mistake in placing this order with this person directly??????. Is there any way to clam a refund of the same.

I paid through PayPal and that did not help much, but had I then contacted PayPal within 45 days there apparently would have been a chance of getting my money back. But I did not. I was instead waiting for the props to be sent. Silly me.

Frankly I do not care for what ever he is doing otherwise or where he is. He might be in Afghanistan or on the moon, for that matter. He runs a bussines and should act accordingly. It is a big shame and a disgrace to treat customers the way Magic Enhancer does. That is the only mistake hear.
Bernie Balloons
View Profile
Elite user
N.Y.C.
480 Posts

WOW look what popped up in a search http//cheaterville.com/?page=cheaters&id=3522
Opus1
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of Opus1
Classic...
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Bernie...copied and pasted that but didn't get anything. I wanna see!

steve
MagicB1S
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville Tenn.
1039 Posts

Profile of MagicB1S
"There are Tricks To All Trades.... My Trade is all Tricks"

"An amature practices until he gets it right. A Professional Practices until he can't get it wrong"

www.Themagicchest.webs.com
bobswislosky@yahoo.com
Magicalpro
View Profile
Regular user
Denver, CO
155 Posts

Profile of Magicalpro
Bernie forgot the colon or semi colon (I can never keep it straight which is which anyways he forgot the : after the http in the address
Kurt "Lee Curtis the Magical Wizard" Flickner
Magic Estate Sale
http://www.MagicEstateSale.com
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
I've had several dealings (purchases) with Robert and have never had a problem. What one does in his/her personal life should have no bearing upon the business end of an individual. It's hard for most people to throw stones, anymore.

Steve
Bernie Balloons
View Profile
Elite user
N.Y.C.
480 Posts

Steve I dare you to buy something now. It just goes to show you he is a cheat and a liar when it comes to his whole life personal or professional.
Floyd Collins
View Profile
Inner circle
Ohio
1633 Posts

Profile of Floyd Collins
Hello All,
Interesting thread, I want to chime in to let you all know that I have had no involvement with Magicenhancer or Robert Haas for a very long time.

First let me clear the air on a few things.
Robert was never deployed overseas, his MOS is recruiter trainer and he has been state side this whole time.
The e-mail that said he was over seas is a scam, you can check his Facebook if you really want to know what Robert has been doing.

Long Story Short!

I helped Robert a few years back by co-producing some of my effects with him, writing scripts for his VOL 2 CD and putting together the Harlan Live DVD. The deal for me was down the road he would release more of my effects for me after he had built his business up and made some money. I have never received one penny from Robert Haas. Some would say that is dumb, however I looked at it as a business relationship, and in the end it was very dumb of me.

I thought this was a win win because I was helping him and he seemed to have the contacts needed to release effects. However after he moved from NYC he then became MIA in the magic community.
My wife, daughter and I worked very hard gaffing products for our big release, “CHEEKA” I sent all the products to Robert in good faith that he was going to package them (125 units) and send them to Murphy. That was the last I had communications with Robert, however I have asked him repeatedly to remove my name from his web site and any affiliation with his company, to date he has yet to do so.

So I would like to go on record here, that I am in no way part of Magic Enhancer nor do I support what he is doing to the magic community.
For the many of you who have e-mailed me looking for resolve I hope you find it. For me I have such a bad taste in my mouth over all this that I have decided to never release anything to a company like his ever again.

Good luck, and may you find your answers.
No one said it would be easy, or did they?

Check out my all new book "Chicken Scratches" visit my lulu store for more information.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/thecenterstage

http://www.collinscomedymagic.com
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
Well, I sure wish I had seen these posts prior to placing an order on 2/10/12 and having it billed to my Discover. Three voice mails and three emails later, and I still haven't heard anything about my order other than a receipt from PayPal that states the charge will appear as payment to PAYPAL *MAGICENHANC.
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1695 Posts

Profile of Futureal
Oh dear.
Jeff Christensen
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Jeff Christensen
Is Kyle Peron still involved with the Magic Enhancer web store? He seems like a reputable guy that wouldn't have anything to do with this type of nonsense.
Opus1
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of Opus1
I can't help anyone with refunds, but Robert did hire me to write a few tracks exclusively for the "Magic Enhancer Vol. 2" CD. If anyone ordered this CD but never received it, please contact me and I will send you either a private link to download the Opus 1 tracks, or mail you a disc at no charge.

I know it's not much, but at least it's something.

Tommy
http://www.opus1productions.com
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Tommy, you are nothing but class.

You guys should have heard some of the variations on music he did for Jody Baron. It would make your head spin. He truly is a talent. He doesn't just write a bunch of music that you have to make your magic fit to but fits the music to the magic.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Does anyone know the whereabouts of Robert Haas or Magic Enhancer? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL