The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Mirror Melt Thru (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Does anyone here know anything about Steve Kovarez and his illusion plans? Anyone seen Mirror Melt Thru"?
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
illusionman2
View Profile
Special user
992 Posts

Profile of illusionman2
This is the version that the MM did on TV.
HarbinJr.
View Profile
Elite user
I only have
450 Posts

Profile of HarbinJr.
Isn't that the same one that was revealed by MM that was in Andrew Mayne's Illusion Book?
illusionman2
View Profile
Special user
992 Posts

Profile of illusionman2
I don't think this version was in any of Andrews' books.
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
It looks similar to what jack murray has on his site .
Xavier
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
209 Posts

Profile of Xavier
Yes, this is the same version as in Andrew's Illusion Book (Silver Soft Cover) and was also revealed by the masked magician. Don't let that turn you off as it's a difficult illusion for most lay audiences to understand.

I recently took some friends to see an illusion show. Their favourite was the Zig-Zag and all of them had seen every Masked Magician episode. As magicians and lovers of magic, the methods are burned into our brains, however we must remember that lay people are not as passionate about our art and most forget rather quickly.

A good presentation is all it takes and we all know it's not hard to perform better than valentino!!!

after all there is a reason he had to make a living from revealing magic and not performing.

Not to mention his hair, no wonder they made him wear a full mask. It's the worst wig I've ever seen! It is a wig yeah? Smile

And then there was his "great reveal", it is I, valentino.... who????
illusionman2
View Profile
Special user
992 Posts

Profile of illusionman2
I bought these plans and they are good but not great. I do have one question as both Andrew Mayne and Steve Kovarez both say they came up with this version so who own the rights?? Andrews book has a copyright of 2001 and Steve's plans have a copyright of 2005, did I just answer my own question?
flight10
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of flight10
I think you just did illusionman2. Anyone can claim they came up with an idea first. If it went to court, they would have to prove that they did.
illusionman2
View Profile
Special user
992 Posts

Profile of illusionman2
If anyone wanted it see MM version. It was on MM 5 the first one with the new MM.
gulamerian
View Profile
Special user
581 Posts

Profile of gulamerian
Which book of Andrew's books does Mirror Melt Thru appear in?
illusionman2
View Profile
Special user
992 Posts

Profile of illusionman2
It is in his book with the silver cover called
ILLUSIONBOOK by andrew Mayne--that is the name page 28 and 29 illusion called Mirror. it is just a few paragraphs and is just a idea not a plan.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Mirror Melt Thru (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL