The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Tingsha Offering (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
The Tibetan term 'ting' refers to the ringing sound of metal, to the cadence of a musical note. 'Sha' means hanging or suspended. When the two pieces strike each other they produce this clear, pure, cleansing sound, which can be used to focus the mind before and after meditation.

Tingsha Bells create a meditative vibration, calling one into the here and now. The striking sound clears any disturbing energies bringing clarity to any space. They can call us to awareness, to mindfully remember who we are, and to recognize our priorities in this often turbulent and changeable world.

Traditionally, in Tibet, these bells were used in connection with offerings for the dead, food and water offerings for hungry ghosts, tormented spirits.

This is Alexandre's Tingsha Offering ... to the living!

To celebrate the coming release of Max Maven's "Multiplicity" DVD, which deals with simplicity, choice, and how to makes those into something interesting, I have decided to share this simple effect I've played with for quite a while. For those picking up Max's new DVD, I'm sure that after watching it you'll be able to create an even better presentation on your own with this simple, limited choice effect! (Max deals with this sort of thing on there, though I haven't seen the DVD yet).

I prefer to only send this out to those who already have Tingsha Bells or plan on getting them soon, not for the simply curious. When contacting me, please let me know in which category you fit in.

I am also taking this opportunity to help some friends out. Once you receive this, I will ask that you kindly donate whatever you think the short manuscript is worth by visiting http://www.Magic4Miracles.com - this will help my friends Rachel and Aldo Colombini during their difficult challenge. Be mindful of Karma.

There are a couple of other cool things that can be done with these bells and with the principle I will be sharing in this short manuscript. Please let me know your ideas and who knows, maybe we can put a compilation eBook together with just Tingsha effects, donating our efforts to a good cause!

Interested parties please send me a PM! Limited time only! Be patient, I'm currently traveling.

* As far as I know (and some of my more knowledgeable friends) there has been nothing out there utilizing this particular technique, especially with Tingsha Bells. If I (and my more knowledgeable friends) are wrong, please let me know *
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Balaram
Public thanks to Alexandre for this simple and sweet routine, and for the good heart to offer this for our friends the Colombini's. I hold high regard and respect for all who would freely give their creative talents for a charitable cause, I remember FLYTRAP a while back, and this is another compelling example.
Brother Alexander, well done Sir.
Dompa
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
249 Posts

Profile of Dompa
I can only agree with Balaram. Alexandre put a very sneaky idea into a six page long ebook and all for such a good aim! Thumbs up and well done!!!!!
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
I know you guys (and others who have not posted) made generous donations to Rachel Colombini through the "Tingsha Offering". Thanks for that.

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the routine. When Max's new DVD is released, it may provide information that'll turn the "Tingsha Offering" into an even better routine!

Let's stay in touch.
RichardShure
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of RichardShure
This sounds very interesting and enticing
StrangeMagick
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of StrangeMagick
Alexandre:

I just got done the last of my October shows over the weekend and just got a chance to skim the eBook. It's definitely an interesting idea and is not just a pipe dream. I'll be sending off a donation to Rachel shortly.

Thanks for making this available!

Dave Birtwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Tingsha Offering (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL