The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Ventriloquist Magic Wand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
ColinDymond
View Profile
Special user
Gloucestershire, England
675 Posts

Profile of ColinDymond
I saw this today and I was very tempted. He looks even better in the flesh so to speak.
http://www.razamatazzmagic.com/magicshop......ter_wand
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1829 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
$245 + shipping.

This is great.
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
ColinDymond
View Profile
Special user
Gloucestershire, England
675 Posts

Profile of ColinDymond
Thay have just released a clown version of the wand. He looks great.
http://www.razamatazzmagic.com/magicshop......28NEW%29
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1195 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
Very cool....
Carl Mustaine
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Carl Mustaine
Who comes up with these ideas? The clown looks by far the cooler of the wands!

Could you actually use this in an act? If the audience is too close, would the vent side of the act be ruined?

Reagrds

Carl
ColinDymond
View Profile
Special user
Gloucestershire, England
675 Posts

Profile of ColinDymond
Carl. This is definately usable. I'd only worry if it was a big crowd the ones at the back might night see it. But its fine for birthday parties.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5701 Posts

Profile of Regan
I'm a very traditional guy, so my wands don't usually talk. Smile

Regan
Mister Mystery
ChrisJ
View Profile
Loyal user
Lapeer, MI
222 Posts

Profile of ChrisJ
These look very cool. I can see how they would bring a humor element in. They look nicely made.
Razamatazz Magic
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
128 Posts

Profile of Razamatazz Magic
Quote:
On 2010-11-11 17:16, Carl Mustaine wrote:
Who comes up with these ideas? The clown looks by far the cooler of the wands!

Could you actually use this in an act? If the audience is too close, would the vent side of the act be ruined?

Reagrds

Carl

Hi Carl, sorry missed this thread and only just seen it. Smile

These are not normal size magic wands but giant magic wands. Many vent guys have been using them in their shows with no problems. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Several new puppet wands have been added to the range including the new Super Hero wand with cape activation button. Here is a video of it working. It will give you an idea of size Smile

http://www.razamatazzmagic.com/magicshop......der_Wand

Lastly, does anyone know how much a stand is at vent heaven ?

Regards Andy & Sue
ColinDymond
View Profile
Special user
Gloucestershire, England
675 Posts

Profile of ColinDymond
Hi Any
You need to contact Mark Wade.
markwade@kidshowvent.com
He's the Man!
kidshowvent
View Profile
Elite user
410 Posts

Profile of kidshowvent
Hi Andy and Sue,

For the record, I bought one of the regular talking wands (a guy wand) early on and plan to use it in my library shows this summer. It is a terrific prop / puppet and I recommend it highly. It's extremely well made and would work well in libraries, birthday parties, and other kid friendly venues. I give it five stars out of five!

As for tables at the Vent Haven conVENTion, first you must be registered to be a dealer and the registration is $125. for the first family memer and $95.00 each for additional family members (thru May 15, then it increases by $20.00). Dealer's tables are $90. for the first table and $75.00 for the second table, with a limit of two tables per each vendor. Hope this helps, Andy, and I would love to see you and Sue this year at VH!

Mark
markwade@kidshowvent.com
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
I saw these wands at the Bournemouth convention. Very cool. I am saving up to get one made, a druid's head on top of a six foot staff. It will bring my storytelling session to new heights. Beautiful workmanship on all of them.
Dickens & Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
North Central Florida
1813 Posts

Profile of Dickens & Dave
I like those wands myself, very cool, although converting the pounds to dollars it becomes 250.-something, so I think that's something that may be waiting.
http://dickensndave.bravehost.com/index.html

"Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest."
Razamatazz Magic
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
128 Posts

Quote:
On 2011-02-28 06:28, kidshowvent wrote:
Hi Andy and Sue,

For the record, I bought one of the regular talking wands (a guy wand) early on and plan to use it in my library shows this summer. It is a terrific prop / puppet and I recommend it highly. It's extremely well made and would work well in libraries, birthday parties, and other kid friendly venues. I give it five stars out of five!

As for tables at the Vent Haven conVENTion, first you must be registered to be a dealer and the registration is $125. for the first family memer and $95.00 each for additional family members (thru May 15, then it increases by $20.00). Dealer's tables are $90. for the first table and $75.00 for the second table, with a limit of two tables per each vendor. Hope this helps, Andy, and I would love to see you and Sue this year at VH!

Mark
markwade@kidshowvent.com

Hi all,

Thanks for the information. Vent Haven sounds fantastic fun. We have many conventions to attend this year so may be a squeeze to attend this year but we could think about the following one. Do you think our Puppet wands would be suitable for this convention ???

Colin, we will quiz you about Vent Haven when you get back. You will have to come and see us again : )
We still have to film you with the Puppet wands !

Thanks also Mark for your kind comments on our Walter Wand. We have put a lot of time, money with many prototypes to get the final full working versions. It has been difficult but we finally got there. We had this vision for a magic wand that talked but had no idea at the time if it was possible. Many performers still don't realise how big the wand actually is. They think it is the size of a normal magic wand but anyone that has bought one (from Kimmo, Potty Pirate, magic Dave etc, that's enough name dropping - LOL) knows that it is much, much larger although still light weight.

We are also working on a magic trick box which will "magically" swap the wand for another, hence we can get a normal wand which will be made soon (no face) to magically turn into a puppet wand OR place the Walter Wand inside and you draw a red curtain across, then when it is drawn back again he has changed into the SUPER HERO Version Smile
The super hero (Wonder wand) is the very latest puppet wand to be designed and features new CAPE activation button.

Razamatazz Magic
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
128 Posts

Now available: New dummy wand to use with the puppet wand range to add to any routine. The magician uses the normal looking wand which they can switch with a puppet wand at any time in the performance. The Dummy Wand is made of the same materials and is the same size as the puppet wands which means it will also fit into the puppet wand base.

Coming soon is the switcho box which will actually switch the wands magically !
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco & Los Angeles California
3283 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Is there a youtube video, or any video demonstration for the switch box?
lozey
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
381 Posts

Profile of lozey
Razz, are you bringing any of these to Leamington Day of Magic?
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
3283 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
How much are they?

Any Videos anywhere?
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
3283 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Dickens & Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
North Central Florida
1813 Posts

Profile of Dickens & Dave
At the current exchange rate, approx 247. plus shipping.
http://dickensndave.bravehost.com/index.html

"Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Ventriloquist Magic Wand (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL