The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Contact Mind Reading Expanded vs Hellstromism (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jon Hackett
View Profile
Special user
UK
735 Posts

Profile of Jon Hackett
The SUPERB fitzkee book on the subject at lybrary.

Ill give ya's a link...

http://www.lybrary.com/contact-mind-read......221.html

I am regretting this already.

Good day Gentlemen!

Jon Hackett
It is not the brains that matter most, but that which guides them -- the character, the heart, generous qualities and progressive ideas. Doystoyevsky
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18337 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Quote:
On 2010-10-27 10:10, jdmagic357 wrote:
Pm to find out where you can read most of the text online for free.

legally?
WV
View Profile
Loyal user
South Africa, Durban
293 Posts

Profile of WV
Quote:
On 2010-11-26 07:51, ROBERT BLAKE wrote:
WV, just make contact and have fun.

Will do!
Vernesto

"I'm not perfect, just forgiven!"

"I'm finding everything I'll ever need, by giving up gaining everything."
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
Quote:
On 2010-11-15 04:11, teejay wrote:
I know some say hat you should just go for it and develop the skill. I would like to learn some 'no fail' effects to ease my way into it. Anybody any suggestions?
:)

Example: Force a card on a participant. Then all them to shuffle the cards and then ask them to remove it, along with four other cards and place them on the table face down in a row. Allow them to rearrange them if they like, but be sure they know which is the selection.

Next, try to determine by CMR/MR which is the correct card. Decide which you think is the one and then tap the back and say "this one". If that is correct turn it over and you have completed the experiment.

If they say no, then tell them to mix them again, and after doing so, turn them all face up. Say that this will help them concentrate. Obviously, finding the correct one (while keeping the spirit of the experiment intact), will be no problem.

Of course, "cards" could be replaced with pictures, symbols, alphabet cards, etc... you get the idea.

I hope that helps

Regards
David Alexander
View Profile
Special user
623 Posts

Profile of David Alexander
One of the necessities of Contact Mind Reading is the desire of the transmitter for you to succeed. Having them "will" you to "win" is important.

My suggestion is to spend the few dollars and buy "everything" on the market which is less than ten titles. That way you get a number of perspectives and points of view.

Once you understand the basics and how to convey to the transmitter what they must do the only thing left is to practice. Do a lot with friends and you'll surprise yourself with the results.
ROBERT BLAKE
View Profile
Inner circle
1470 Posts

Profile of ROBERT BLAKE
Quote:
On 2010-11-27 16:27, David Alexander wrote:
One of the necessities of Contact Mind Reading is the desire of the transmitter for you to succeed. Having them "will" you to "win" is important.

I am in the process of learning this art too. I learned from MR. SATORI (Germany) that never choose a spectator but always ask who wants to help. the ones who wants to help are also the most willing that you succeed. in a performance last week I made that mistake and I can see know why mr. Satori is right.

also know how to say and explain the spectator how to think.

this is a great art and I like this journey allready.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Contact Mind Reading Expanded vs Hellstromism (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL