The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Redford's Voices (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1924 Posts

Profile of ted french
Thanks for having a sense of humor with my post.
P3
practice practice perform.
Tragic Geek Patriot
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Tragic Geek Patriot
Oh right. It's terrible.
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1735 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
It really is pretty useless technique isn't it?

Thanks everyone : )
tincture
View Profile
Special user
586 Posts

Profile of tincture
All of the joking around aside, I ordered this from Patrick and after a much anticipated period of time it arrived. Like with most of the products I've ordered with Patrick's name on it, I'm impressed at its cleverness. This really is a step forward in this type of thinking. A very clever effect from a very clever young man. The star effect seems to be Prophesy Voice but the other material is also very, very good. I hesitate to call this a "must have" but I can see how this can be the ideal effect to perform at a moments notice in formal situations or those times when someone catches you to "show them something". While I'm skeptical that this will replace secret writing devices I do see this being an ideal way to predict something or have a lay person read our minds in an organic and convincing manor. Well done, Mr. Redford.

Tim
Tragic Geek Patriot
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

I have a question for those using Six through Three. I find that it's taking too much time to do the necessary "work" that needs to be done. Is anyone doing this successfully?

Also I've noticed in Prophesy Voice what's the best audio playback program to use if using a Droid?

Thanks!

Posted: Dec 16, 2010 1:31pm
-------------------------------
Anyone?
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1924 Posts

Profile of ted french
Tincture, I just now got that you were kidding before. I totally thought you were dogging it.
P3
practice practice perform.
tincture
View Profile
Special user
586 Posts

Profile of tincture
Really? Honestly, Ted? I was just having a bit of fun in response to Patrick's post:
Quote:
On 2010-11-19 01:08, Patrick Redford wrote:
Oh come on people - didn't you learn anything from that recent thread? You're suppose to be creating controversy! Kidding, kidding. Thank you for the awesome review Rob. And Pete, thanks for the very kind comments.

It's great.

-Tim
Tragic Geek Patriot
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Really, no one?
Tragic Geek Patriot
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

How many views has this had and no one has any feedback? Patrick? Anyone?
Tragic Geek Patriot
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Looking for Redford? I've PMd him to no response. Has anyone heard from him?
tincture
View Profile
Special user
586 Posts

Profile of tincture
I don't have one of those fancy phones or I'd help you buddy. Have you tried emailing Patrick directly?
jdmagic357
View Profile
Special user
737 Posts

Profile of jdmagic357
Great marketing strategy. Start a buzz. Get some shallow testimonials. Finally vanish into thin air. This thing should sell like hotcakes. LOL

Cheers.
Just cause they say it, doesn't make it true.
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1735 Posts

Jdmagic,

I haven't vanished into anything. The holidays came about and we all get busy. I'm always quick to respond to direct contact rather than PMs here or on any other forum. I have now since answered Tragic's question.

PGR
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
You sit upon a throne of lies!
I sent you a gold glitter thong and I have yet to get a reply!

J im

H.o.A-X
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1735 Posts

Jim,

What kind of reply were you looking for exactly? While the gold is nice, the rest was a bit ridiculous. My cat, though, enjoyed the snack.
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
913 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
Now my interest into this manuscript is officially on!! Seems like there are no major limitations for the methods. How well would this play on stage?
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1735 Posts

This plays very well on stage and I do just that.
conrad3000
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of conrad3000
With "Voices" or the "Radio EPK effect" can you make actual predictions or specific words come out? Like answers to questions? Or is it just strange noises?

I have Prophecy Voice but have not gotten this booklet yet.

Ryan
- Ryan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Redford's Voices (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL