The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mentalism Reveals (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Mark Elsdon
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of Mark Elsdon
Also, since the book is virtually sold out, if anyone wants to mention the 'surprise' in their review, feel free...

ME
Check out The View From Here:
http://elsdon.blogspot.com/
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4295 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Just bought one in time Smile
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4295 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I'll post a review after I give it a read through Smile
Paul Richards
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of Paul Richards
For those looking for a US dealer for this book, our batch arrived today! We've sold most already but I have a few left...I suspect they will not last long.

http://www.elmwoodmagic.com/?nd=full&key=9175
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4295 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Anyone get theirs?
(a)ndy
View Profile
Regular user
New Zealand
161 Posts

Profile of (a)ndy
My copy arrived in NZ a couple of days ago. I had a quick look through and there are some clever thoughts and ideas in this book. I will not get a chance to have a proper read until the weekend but I am pleased I was one of the few to get my hands on a copy.
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1094 Posts

Profile of bekralik
The table of contents is a bit different than what is posted above. I'm still unsure of what the surprise is, although to be fair I haven't finished reading the book and I'm skipping around.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4295 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Have not received my copy yet
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Have not received my copy yet...
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
Received mine about a week or so ago and I'm on my second read through. There's a chapter by Christopher Carter that's worth the price of admission in my mind.
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
Mark Elsdon
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of Mark Elsdon
And then there was one...

ME
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4295 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Fingers crossed for this week. This is the most I've ever spent on a single product.
bodin
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of bodin
I 've spent the last couple of weeks turning pages in this book along recent other interesting releases.

I must say that MR is probably the one of the most inspiring book that focuses solely on mentalism in a long time.
When I'm finished - which will never happen since this is an infinite struggle ;-) -- I'll put it beside Osterlinds "Principles".

If there is any copy left and you still didn't order - make the move.
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
767 Posts

Profile of roblane
I got this a month or so ago now, and having read it all the way through (once) can say I'm glad I have this in my library. Mark has certainly made me think about the way I perform, and maybe more importantly, why I perform (in the eyes of the spectators). Mark also pointed out something I'm 'guilty' of, as in purchasing far too many props. ( Can't bring myself to say tricks!) His advice; read Corinda for half an hour in the evenings instead of browsing the forums and on-line shops! I'm not prominsing anything, but if I can do that at least some of time, the book will have paid for itself in no time!
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
Quentin
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of Quentin
Along with Ken Weber's book, this is a must have on your performance bookshelf.
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
I would love to post a review...but mine is still not here... Smile
Mark Elsdon
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of Mark Elsdon
Eric,

Really? Arghh, how frustrating! You should have emailed me sooner...

Please email me with your real (or purchaser) name and I can check when it was sent and get the situation resolved as quickly as possible.

Cheers,

ME
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Mark,

I did email you about it on march the 17th, but received no reply...did my mail go to the SPAM folder? I still have it in my sent folder...
I just emailed you again and you answered very fast signalling help! Many thanks, I really appreciate this!
Mark Elsdon
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of Mark Elsdon
Ahhh! Now I know who are... ;-)

You're right - I have no record of anything from the 17th, BUT help is on the way as per my email.

Thanks Eric,

ME
Ray Thompson
View Profile
New user
Des Moines, Iowa
60 Posts

Profile of Ray Thompson
Mark, after reading these posts I plan to reread your book. I am a huge fan of Jheff's product reviews and purchased your book based on his review of it. I have to tell you I was disappointed in it. For someone just starting out in mentalism it has a lot to offer, but not at the limited edition price. Please, don't misunderstand I don't like being a negative reviewer. I just found MR to be too basic for me, and certainly not a collector's priced book.
Ray Thompson, the Mind Wizard
www.hypnosisandmore.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mentalism Reveals (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL