The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mentalism Reveals (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Mark Elsdon
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of Mark Elsdon
No problem Scott!

Glad I could be of help.

Thanks again for your purchase and I hope you are enjoying the book.

Cheers,

ME
Check out The View From Here:
http://elsdon.blogspot.com/
Bartelli
View Profile
Veteran user
Belgium
335 Posts

Profile of Bartelli
On Monday I received the last available copy of MR and I had some time to read it. I must say that I am very happy with it and I'm sorry for those who couldn't get there hands on a copy. This is a book that is a must read for all mentalists or people calling themselves a mentalist.

There's not so much new stuff in this book that isn't available elsewhere, but Mark Elsdon made it easy to find all the information you need to become a better performer in one place. There are A LOT of references to other books so you're not done with this book alone. I really didn't know that Mark Elsdon thought this way about mentalism. I should get to know him better.

I must say this book goes way beyond my expectations. I own a few of Mark's other publications, some were a bit dissapointing, others were great. This book definitely belongs in the latter category and has already made it's way in my top 10 of books I learned the most from. Top 5 maybe. It could be because this book arrived at the right time, I don't know.

I won't try to describe what exactly it is that I got out of this book because it's impossible for me to convey this in English. But I will start incorporating the ideas from this book immediately into my performances.

I'm looking forward to vol. 2.
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver Canada
959 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Mark,

Really wonderful job putting these thoughts together.

a must have in the Library

Andrew Gerard
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mentalism Reveals (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL