The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Looking for 2 inch white fakinis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Anyone know who's got them in stock? Denny does not and neither does Hank Lee. Thanks.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11161 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Have you checked Joe Stevens?
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22401 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Stevens Magic has them listed here: http://www.stevensmagic.com/index.php?ma......_id=2525

Only $155.00 Postage paid.
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Thanks, Michael and Bill. I got a set from Stevens. Great price and no shipping cost. They didn't have an extra ball though. Do you think it will be a color match problem if I get a white ball from a later batch?

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
carbone1853
View Profile
Loyal user
RI USA
240 Posts

Profile of carbone1853
I got white 2'' fakinis at different times (a few years appart) and the color seems to be the same.

So, the color match was not a problem in my case.

Chris
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Thanks, Chris.
Jim
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
I can't believe it but I have already received my shipment from Joe Stevens. It only took two days and it was free shipping. The 2 inch fakinis are great. Easier to do the Alexander Ball Roll with the 2 inch balls as opposed to 1 3/4 inch. I have tested them with my downs bag dropper and it seems to actually work though you have to open the elastic bigger and you have to pull/roll them out with one finger rather than push them out. If you try to push them out like a wooden ball, they just refuse to move. Bill advised me to do it this way. Thanks, Bill.

Jim
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22401 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Jim, I just also want to mention, that Stevens Magic does not include free shipping, but they include the shipping for each item in the price. Therefore, you are paying shipping on each item separately if ordering more then one item at ta time.

Glad you got the roll out move working for you.
Daveandrews
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
723 Posts

Profile of Daveandrews
Jim, great you got your Fakini's.

I, too, found that the 'normal' holder can still be used with the F's, with the same handling as your self, although it is far easier with the 2" than the 1 3/4". Really pleased for you - makes life so much easier.

Have fun.

Dave
http://[URL]www.partymagic.org.uk" target="_blank">www.partymagic.org.uk" target="_blank">http://[URL]www.partymagic.org.uk

Winner of KIDabra International's 'People's Choice Award'
Winner IBM British Ring Dittia Shield for manipulation
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Thanks, Dave. No more stuff to put on my hands before a show. I'm going to use them tomorrow for a company lunchen at a hotel downtown.

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Looking for 2 inch white fakinis (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL