The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Copperfield TV problem? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17500 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I don't watch much TV but I heard on The Magic Radio Show that Copperfield had an illusion go sour on a late night TV show. What did I miss?
Dave Smile Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
jmmagic
View Profile
New user
New Hampshire
70 Posts

Profile of jmmagic
Here is the report from Magictimes.

David Copperfield's appearance on Conan O'Brien's show on Jul. 10 turned dangerous when O'Brien accidentally spanked Copperfield with the wrong side of a spanker paddle that was rigged with gunpowder and ignited Copperfield's clothes, burning a gaping hole through his sweater, jeans, underwear and skin. Copperfield's publicist, Phil Lobel, reported that, "Apologizing profusely, Conan offered to replace the outfit and take care of any expenses. When Copperfield, who is a huge fan of Conan's told him, 'Sure, that was a three-thousand dollar Italian Cashmere sweater.' …After the show, Conan made amends by giving Copperfield a $20 gift certificate to the Gap." You can catch a rerun of the show this week on the Comedy Channel.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Copperfield TV problem? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL