The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The words we use » » My Presentation idea: Torn 2 pieces (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
JassTan
View Profile
Regular user
Singapore
105 Posts

Profile of JassTan
Wow, such an emotional piece, I love it, it also it very relatable. Thank you for sharing it with us.
I also like Aus alternative presentation, especially the line "it resembles nothing as it originally was. "
It can work with topics like relationship, memories, ethics.
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1339 Posts

Profile of imgic
I just picked up this effect...these are some great ideas...thanks for sharing
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
gjmagic
View Profile
Special user
UK
974 Posts

Profile of gjmagic
I use a photo of myself and I have it pre initialed at the top right-hand corner. I introduce the photo and point out my initials, I ask them to initial the lower left corner (I fold the photo into quarters and hand them the photo for them to initial).

I now say, I am now going to move my initials down the photo and right next to yours....I then tear up the photo and mix up the "four" pieces, I open up the photo so the picture is facing down and I mention that the torn corners are are the outside...And the only way I could get my initials next to theirs was to change the position of every piece Smile

It works, it's sort of logical, it's funny ish, and they buy into it....

Another presentation I use is how I have combined my love of magic with my love of art, and that my favourite artist was Picasso....Of course the final image is sort of Picasso..ish Smile

Have fun!

Gary Jones.
MIMC Gold Star

www.garyjonesmagic.com

gary@garyjonesmagic.com

DVDs/Effects; The Unknown - iCandy - More iCandy 1 & 2 - Dupes - 52 0n 1 Project - 74% Self Working - Flying Tonight - Pocket This - 6 Pack Coins - 6 Pack Cards - Thought Wave - Noted - Duality - Live Lecture Vol 1 - Pseudo Pickpocket - iContact - Shock Twist - Thought of Cards Across Plus - Touched - Colour Diffusion - Look No Hands Wayne Dobson - Automata - Box Pad - No Frills Lecture Notes 1 & 2 - The Ammo - Double Cross - Initial Here - Automata 2 - Black Market - Trick Soup - Automata 3 - Penguin Live Lecture - Upper Hand - Cartoon Capers - At The Table Lecture - Life's a Beach Vol 1 - Life's A Beach Vol 2 - Alas Chris and Jones.
Magic Eros
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Magic Eros
I've been thinking about this effect and I get a commercial idea:
the photo is shown but in disorder, not in order. so I take a photo of the place that I'm working, as I work in restaurant I show the logo of the restaurant and talk about the restaurant. Then the photo is restored but in the logo of the restaurant
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The words we use » » My Presentation idea: Torn 2 pieces (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL