The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » What the Flux by Walter Davis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WDavis
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of WDavis
A few weeks ago I asked for 10 people to test a pet effect of mine where the performer demonstrates the ability to have mastery over their body by altering their core body temperature. The instructions have been properly written up and I want to thank those who replied with this their thoughts and ideas.

A review has been posted here:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=159&1

And the manuscript is available for $15 from http://www.mentaltek.com

If you have either seen me perform the effect at Mindvention or received this effect I welcome you to post your thoughts here or at the review post.

Thank you again,
my best,
Walter
Scott M
View Profile
Special user
Apex, NC
524 Posts

Profile of Scott M
This unique application of measuring a difference in body temperature has been a nice add on as a convincer for a section of my routine. Walter was also nice encugh to send me some additional thoughts specific to my routine, so thanks again Walter for the manuscript and additional thoughts.

-Scott M.
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1519 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
I have given Walter Permission to include a special bonus gift from me for the next few people who grab a copy of this wonderful effect. This effect is among my new favorite effects of the year. I rally like this effect. If you could not tell from my review. This work is beautiful in its simplicity. It also produces s very interesting reaction among the views of this effect.

Bill Montana
WDavis
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of WDavis
Scott,
Thank you for your kind words. I am glad you are able to put this effect into good use.

Thank you Bill for your generous offer to the people here at the Café.

*PROMOTION*
For the next 20 purchasers of What the Flux, They will also receive a copy of Bill Montana's Pulse.

So I am able to keep track of where the sale comes from after you purchase the effect please send me a PM here with your email address used for payment so I can cross reference the offer.

Again, thank you Bill for your generous offer to the community. I am honoured and humbled that you consider this effect in the best of the year.

Thank you everyone for your interest and again this may be purchased at http://www.mentaltek.com

my best,
Walter
WDavis
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of WDavis
MDantes just put another review about What the Flux on the review thread. Thank you Meraux for your kind words.

***NOTE REGARDING THE PROMOTION***
there are still 13 slots left

my best,
Walter
WDavis
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of WDavis
Just got an email from Dale A. Hildebrant outlining how using my methodology and suggestion, he was able to create a 14 degree temperature drop!!!!!!!

I will be sending this out to the previous purchasers of What the Flux and will also include it in all future purchase. The email update will be sent out later today.

Thank you Dale for your contribution.

FYI there are still 7 slots available for those interested in the promotion of What the Flux and Bill Montana's Pulse.

thank you everyone so far.
Walter
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1568 Posts

Profile of gmeister
WOW!!!

I can't wait to see how he finessed that kind of drop!
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1519 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
I was so hoping Dale A. Hildebrant name wold not come up. I use what the flux with some of his Hand Jive works from his book as a precursor to some of the effects in the routine I do with this new work. The truth is that Dale's work on hand jives is so good I wanted to be selfish and keep it a secret.
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
This was a really great purchase--something creative and original that has a nice realistic/mystical feel, that is also quite doable across a variety of settings. $15 was a very modest price for what you get here. I can't wait to read Dale's addition.
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
WDavis
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of WDavis
I am glad you liked the effect cpbartak,

I have sent out the updated file to all prior purchasers and the 2 purchasers today. if you do not receive the updated file please let me know and I will send it out to you.

FYI for those of you on the fence about purchasing,
there only 5 slots available left for the Pulse Promo

my best,
Walter
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1568 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Dale's addition is really neat. It makes a great effect even better. Word to the wise: snap up one of those remaining 5 slots: the offer gives new meaning to double dealing!
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1101 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
Walter performed this for me at Mindvention and it was great! He really baffled a few of us at our table!

(He also did some great readings! And he immediately nailed that I lived in Boston,
which actually isn't so impressive considering my accent!! Smile )

I got a chance to read the PDF and the method is simple, deceptive and workable!

This unique effect is a good addition to any mentalist's repertoire.
remember....always use your powers for good!

http://www.mentalvoyage.com
Mauricio Jaramillo
View Profile
Elite user
Colombia
412 Posts

Profile of Mauricio Jaramillo
Been trying out What The Flux and getting very good results. The methodology is very simple and with just a little bit of creativity, the temperature concept can be applied to so many other things.

Anyone interested in energy demonstrations will definitely get good use of this. Most psychokinetic effects can use use this as a convincer and combined with any pulse control idea, you have a very strong combination.

Looking forward to more ideas from Walter.
WDavis
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of WDavis
Mauricio,
Thank you for your comments regarding my work.

For the record Mauricio was someone who received a rough outline of the effect prior to its write up and release.

Also, the "PULSE PROMOTION" has ended.

Those that are interested in the effect can purchase it at

http://www.mentaltek.com for $15.000

Walter
WDavis
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of WDavis
Ok I will do a bit of a promo for Black Friday on What the Flux

only 12am to Sat 12am the price will be 20% off.

Walter
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2566 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Hmm I don't do enough of this stuff, which is weird seeing as I have done so much hypnosis in the past. I always forget to do the pulse stop thing when pushed to do something. Note to self: remember to do this stuff.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » What the Flux by Walter Davis (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL