The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » WS Anderson's Tribute to Veterans Show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1447 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
Hello Friends,

So, tonight was probably one of the coolest nights EVER, and I thought I would share it with you all! For those who do not know, I am in charge of the backstage operations for "Operation Magic". The Military Magician William Scott Anderson's newest illusion show.

Today we had the honor of performing in front of thousand's of war veterans and people at the memorial coliseum in Portland, OR. Including a 90 year old Tuskegee Airman (Last Living Ex-POW) and the Last Living Flag Raiser on Iwo Jima. These two gentlemen are real heroes, and it was an absolute honor to be in the same room as them.

Anyhow, the show was seriously incredible. We decided to pursue a different avenue with the show's line-up. Scott's show is extremely story driven, which is awesome. However, we felt at this particular venue it would be better served if we approached it from a different angle. We decided to hit them with 3 illusions back to back and close it with his extremely emotional snowstorm routine.

In the end, everything went off without a hitch, and it was one of the best shows we've ever done! It was super smooth transitioning and Scott received a well deserved standing ovation. We are super excited about how the show went, and I wanted to share it with all of you. Thank you for listening. Smile

Best,
Aaron
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1591 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Awesome news. I cannot wait to see footage of it.
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1447 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
I forgot to mention that out of the 30 acts we were the only standing O of the night. That felt really good, and made what we are doing totally worth it. Also, the event was professionally recorded, and from what I understand is being made into a television special. We'll keep you posted on that!
w_s_anderson
View Profile
Inner circle
The United States
1226 Posts

Profile of w_s_anderson
Thanks Aaron!! One is only as good as those who are propping him up!!
volto
View Profile
Special user
603 Posts

Profile of volto
Awesome! Where can we get tickets? Where can we see the show...?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » WS Anderson's Tribute to Veterans Show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL