The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Looking for a good table in the UK (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheTableTopTrixta
View Profile
Special user
Northampton UK
731 Posts

Profile of TheTableTopTrixta
Anyone know of any builders in the UK, fed up with being nailed for exp shipping and import duty!
vernon
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
554 Posts

Profile of vernon
Yup...Home Depot...B and Q, any one of thos big homogenous stores that sell wood and stuff.

Serioulsy though, I wouldnt know of anyone but if you contact any of the street guys in LOndon, go on youtube, or find them onlline...ask them, they may be able to help. FInd Gazzo, ask him, or todd various...all of these stellar guys may be able to help.

Just a thought

James James

http://www.myjvpress.org
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1116 Posts

Profile of Jerry
A lot of the Busking DVDs and books offer suggestions on DIY tables (make your own) from items that can be purchased in about any country. Have you given that a look or do you want a pre-made commercial resource that is street performance specific?

Jerry
Brent McLeod
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1706 Posts

Profile of Brent McLeod
Gary Knights aka Gary Animal who builds the top street cups as used by Gazzo etc
now living back in the UK, Used to build brilliant street tables-Pete Wardell is 1 who has 1 as well etc

Do a search -you can only ask.......
Mysterious
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of Mysterious
Buy a tray stand from a restaurant supply store & build the table top!

That’s what I did with minimal tools and know how. It looks great & I love it!
Chris Tennant
View Profile
New user
Torbay, England
5 Posts

Profile of Chris Tennant
I use a picture frame with the glass removed for a border, fit some foam and some fabric to make a close up mat in the centre, then add 2 strips for inch wide elastic to either end (this stops the wind catching cards that may be put on the table). Finally I use a standard cheap Keyboard stand to hold the whole thing up. Cost about £20 in total and will last a long time.

Chris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Looking for a good table in the UK (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL