The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » The Psychology of "playing along"... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Aaron Little
View Profile
Loyal user
Lexington KY
263 Posts

Profile of Aaron Little
That is great! Thanks for sharing it.
Scott M
View Profile
Special user
Apex, NC
524 Posts

Profile of Scott M
This was fun. Power of suggestion and people playing along. Making life fun!

I think the dude did the ZAP instant induction on the person who went face down...darn, I gotta learn that one now! I would love to see more people hit the pavement like that!!

-Scott M.
Zoto
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of Zoto
Fun! One of the reason's I clown..
mindguru
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of mindguru
Great vid. Thought provoking.
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3198 Posts

Profile of seadog93
That made me very happy
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
MatthewH
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of MatthewH
Life can be a lot of fun when you let it!
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
What a laugh! And a bit of a lesson in there as well.
Anansi
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of Anansi
New 'Killer' effect from Spheniscidae Magic!
'Stealth Kutt'
Available in any colour as long as it's invisible.
Limited release with full 22 minute video featuring all the subtleties you need to perform this mental miracle.

A 'real' reputation maker.

Buy today and get an invisible F***e B*g free! Great for routines featuring other invisible items- make it seem their choice of invisible item is fair and free

$89.00

Disclaimer: Spheniscidae Magic cannot be held responsible for any fatalities or injuries resulting from inappropriate, dangerous or criminal use of this effect. This product is not suitable for minors.

REVIEWS

Magicdude1543 (certified buyer)
"This is 'da bomb! I got this today and tried it out in my neighbourhood- it killed- literally. Already all my friends are asking me how I do it. I've never been so popular. And after you do it, there's nothing to see, you're completely clean! Thank you Spheniscidae Magic. It even works on my invisible girlfriend!
ars est celare artem
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Trust the Japanese to do sumthin' like that! Smile

Glad you liked it...
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
aaronharp88
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of aaronharp88
Not sure how it would work adding hypnosis into my show which is a whole illusion show and taking the time to do one bit of hypnosis not sure if it would go over good or would need to just do a whole show of hypnosis
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
One small part isn't worth the trouble...
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
I know several professional mentalists and magicians who have found it quite straightforward to add an element of hypnotism to their act.

This need not involve a whole audience selection test. You can start with a single volunteer. None of the formalities of stage hypnosis are required including any overt induction. You can avoid the cliche stage hypno routines and ensure this fits with your character and existing act.

PM or email me if you want to discuss any ideas.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Most of what I have seen of your work Ant is nothing but watered down cliched stage hypnosis routines. Nothing new just watered down and removal af any stage craft. In fact its the kind of stuff most of us "played around" with at parties when we were learning hypnosis.
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4176 Posts

Profile of bobser
I guess you just had to let some steam out of the kettle there hmmm? Tell me the truth. Is there an after glow when you do that?
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
Anansi
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of Anansi
If there is, and we know where that steam is coming from, then perhaps we could re-name him Behindburnisher. Nowt like a good steam-clean!
ars est celare artem
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
There sure is a lot of steam cleaning needing done on this forum. Theres so much Bs on here you could grit the snowy roads of the uk and still have enough left over to satisfy you Bs eaters on here.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20566 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I will say one thing about America. The "cliche stage hypno routines" pay better and get far more respect than "adding an element of hypnosis" to your act. WHICH IS WHY THEY DO IT!

I love it when mentalists use a magicians choice and call it some sort of hypnotic element to make it sound like they are doing something clever.

Whatever. No biggie. The new market is here and it is great. Sell sell sell! I don't think the old markets go away so much as people just forget how to function in them is all. But if a new market for house parties with people getting hypnotised one at a time somehow blossoms into existance a LOT of guys will be able to fill the void.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
I don't know Danny I think you might be wrong about markets. You maybe insulated at the moment and may not be affected and I hope that continues for you. But your position is the exception not the rule.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » The Psychology of "playing along"... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL