The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Jumbo ESP Card Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2655 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
Does anyone make these without playing card (e.g. Bicycle) designs on the back?

Thanks, in advance, for any reply.
Frank Douglas
View Profile
Special user
555 Posts

Profile of Frank Douglas
M G

I have a set of Giant ESP Deck cards. They have blue hour glass shapes on a white background... blue edge line with a white border. the hour glasses are alternating horizontal and vertical. I picked them up here on the Café.

Aquarius-Magic £11.99

Cards4Magic £17.50

Cheers
Frrank
Rick Maue
View Profile
V.I.P.
Pittsburgh, PA
581 Posts

Profile of Rick Maue
Greetings,

Our release, PsiWave, comes with a set of five (5) jumbo ESP symbols. Although that is not what you are asking about, we have a small supply of extra cards and we have sold them to folks in need of a jumbo ESP deck.

I designed the back, and it looks nothing like a Bicycle playing card. The majority of the back is solid blue (dark blue) and there is a decorative border around the outside. Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions.

Keep the change,
Rick
Check out what is happening at Deceptions Unlimited

www.deceptionsunlimited.com
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2655 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
Thanks, guys. I've learned how one word can make a difference when you search ("Jumbo" vs "Giant"). Smile
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11911 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Does anyone make jumbo ESP cards to resemble an actual playing card deck? What Im getting at is Princess Card Trick. Symbols would need to have duplicate pips in corners.

Thanks

Decomp
Frank Douglas
View Profile
Special user
555 Posts

Profile of Frank Douglas
Decomp

All I have ever seen are ESP cards with just a large center symbol. These were designed as testing materials. If you go adding "pipped" images at upper left and lower right corners, you have what appears to be a "trick" card. something I try to avoid.

JM2CW

Cheers
Frank
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11911 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I hear ya Frank, I hate tricks or the word trick. Its late and I need more coffee, thought about this after I wrote it. Thanks

Decomp
Gideon
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
130 Posts

Profile of Gideon
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1917 Posts

Profile of DT3
Quote:
On 2010-11-14 13:34, Rick Maue wrote:
Greetings,

Our release, PsiWave, comes with a set of five (5) jumbo ESP symbols. Although that is not what you are asking about, we have a small supply of extra cards and we have sold them to folks in need of a jumbo ESP deck.

I designed the back, and it looks nothing like a Bicycle playing card. The majority of the back is solid blue (dark blue) and there is a decorative border around the outside. Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions.

Keep the change,
Rick

Rick Maue once again wins the annual "Renaissance Man" award. That's an awesome thing to offer, Rick! Any pictures or more information?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Jumbo ESP Card Question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL