The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Force (new self Levitation) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Smile
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Quote:
On 2010-11-14 17:24, fergie33 wrote:
and another downfall to this effect is that there is no rise. you stand on a chair and the spectator pulls it away.

Quote:
On 2010-11-19 20:56, fergie33 wrote:
The effect does look very good, but my effect is very different and also looks very differnt, the chair is not a part of my effect- chris

Uh,ok?
Quote:
On 2010-11-18 21:11, fergie33 wrote:
Soo I finally uploaded a short video of the effect... But I forgot my YouTube password and YouTube doesn't have a forget password link anymore... Once I find a way to get it back the video will be up... I'm hoping for tommorrow afternoon - Chris

How did you upload a video without your password?

I'm having a "Little Man" flashback Smile

Waiting,
Mike
fergie33
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of fergie33
It was a mobible upload, . the video is up on youtube.and it can be viewn now. I just havent given everyone the link due to work with a company. I'm trying to firgue things out there and hop to be releasing it with them. if they decide not to, the ebook is ready to go and set. the only thing id have to do is add a few more pics- shouldnt be too much longer till every gets to actually see the effct.-chris
Lou Cirulli
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of Lou Cirulli
I doubt the company would have a problem with you posting the video! Let's see it!!!
fergie33
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of fergie33
Lou, the company does mind!they will be shooting a better video of the effect that shows it injustice. -chris
dduane
View Profile
Special user
Bridgewater, MA
784 Posts

Profile of dduane
Hi fergie33,

Just a suggestion... maybe you shouldn't post about a new product you have, until you have a demo and the materials (ebook etc.) almost ready for your (potential) customers. Your posts are making your product sound 'suspect,' and could drive potential customers away. We've been burnt to many times by hype and pre-order - or order without seeing it first schemes. - DDuane
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1946 Posts

Profile of ted french
My question is where would you perform stuff like this?
P3
practice practice perform.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I want my suspension in socks at 18 inches or so now dang it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im gonna stay up all night waiting to see it Chris!

Dude, just put it up, you can take it down as soon as I see it.

Decomp
gitty
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria
871 Posts

Profile of gitty
I have the same point of view like "dduane" ... but Chris aka fergie33 is a young guy, a new user and sure it's his first step in "magic business".
I had also two or three bad memories with self-levitations on this message board with long waiting, bad videos and wasting my money. We should keep him and his idea of a new suspension/levitation a chance!

Maybe there is really something new on the way ... let's wait and see!
"May THE FORCE with you!"
WALTHER
fergie33
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of fergie33
Dduane, you are right. lesson learned! and thank you gitty I appreciate your input, this is my fist step itno the magic business when it comes to selling effects, which is why this is taking so long , but please do not think this is gonna turn out like one of thos levitations that were promised and never released. I was actually one of those people who were dissapointed and excited about those levitations. retro gravity, invisable force, and pathway. this one is comming soon guys so please be patient! -chris
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
May the force be with ya fergie.

Decomp
Seeker
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
578 Posts

Profile of Seeker
I've been training these cards since they were small.
Christophe Rossi
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Christophe Rossi
LOL !
So nice ...
But it s not a levitation ...
He is flying ...!!!
fergie33
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of fergie33
Hey everyone, this should be the last update on the force. ive chosen one person on the Café to do an early review, so they will be recieving the effect and reviewing before it is released to everyone. the demo will come out with the release of the product. I'm hoping to have this out in the next week or so. -chris
gitty
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria
871 Posts

Profile of gitty
Hi everyone,
I had the possibility to watch the video demo of THE FORCE from Chris aka fergie33 and I also received a lot infos from him.

What is the effect ... you are standing near a wall and somebody is bringing you a chair. You stand up on the chair with your back to the wall and your assistant or maybe someone from the audience pulls away the chair. Now you are suspending/floating on the wall. The chair is brought back and you go up.

You can do it on the most walls and there is also no weight problem (until 300 pounds - thanks, I perform the illusion Smile

It seems to be a fresh and new kind of levitation/suspension which I haven't seen anywhere.

That's all what I know/saw and can tell so far but I promise to write a honest review as soon as I will receive THE FORCE from Chris.
WALTHER
fergie33
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of fergie33
rockthemike
View Profile
Special user
Seattle
695 Posts

Profile of rockthemike
Um
Michael Wong
Wizard
http://michaelwong.says.so
fergie33
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of fergie33
http://fergusonmagic.webs.com/apps/webst....../1954082

the effect will be out right as soon as gitty posts his review(hopefully tommorrw) and questions pm me -chris
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Not what I was expecting.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Can we see a demo with you walking up to the wall and then standing on the chair?
Also, does a spectator need to hold you in place?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Force (new self Levitation) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL