The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Classic Time Machine - Hank Lee (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eshla
View Profile
Inner circle
1239 Posts

Profile of Eshla
Has anyone else had problems ordering from Hank Lee's Magic Factory? I ordered a Classic Time Machien watch from them just before October and I recieved and email saying they would be in at the start of October. Its now been well over a month and a half and still no word.

I have emailed them, but have had no word. Anyone got any ideas?

xx
I come from the future to culture you poor sods with fire.
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1810 Posts

Profile of Prager
Contact them by phone, I did that, they don´t answer e-mails.
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
Rod Pringle
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of Rod Pringle
Just received a boon writer Swami from Hank Lee. Got fast service and great product. Best just to call them, I'm sure they will take care of business for you!

I had ordered from Hank Lee for years..no problems.

ROD
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9639 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Always had great service from them.
Eshla
View Profile
Inner circle
1239 Posts

Profile of Eshla
What is their phone number? I tried calling them from a number someone else kindly gave me, but the number did not seem to work. "Call Failed" is all I got, annoying. :/
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
The "info & orders" number is on the website, bottom of the main page http://www.magicfact.com
Eshla
View Profile
Inner circle
1239 Posts

Profile of Eshla
I have just tried that number, and I am getting "The number you have called is not recognised".

:/

I fear I may never see my Time Machine. :S
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

I just dialed it and it works for me. 1-781-391-8749
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Time to talk to PayPal before it's to late.
Magic is a vanishing art.
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2570 Posts

Profile of Robert M
I've always had good service from them, too. There have been a couple of glitches during the past 30 years, but that's understandable.

If anything, I think their customer service has gotten better. They ship really fast. And, I always get a prompt answer when I send Hank an email.

They're not the cheapest magic store around, so I guess that's my only complaint.

Well, one more thing. Their web site search engine kind of sucks. But, I tell you what.... it'll be a sad day if all the brick and mortar shops go out of business.

Robert
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5370 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Hate to take the negative stance here, but I have NEVER had a good experience ordering from HL. I'm a firm believer in second (and even third) chances, and after having given him the benefit of the doubt on multiple occasions I now simply choose to spend my money elsewhere, where I am appreciated. There are too many people vying for your patronage. Go with the folks who take the best care of you.
Sandstar
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of Sandstar
Had a terrible experience. Stopped ordering from them several years ago.
Eshla
View Profile
Inner circle
1239 Posts

Profile of Eshla
I have just called that exact number you write and it says the number does not exist. Maybe it only works in the USA?
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

Yes, it is dialed differently from outside the USA. If you are capable of calling the USA from your phone, it may be that you need to dial "00" in front of the number. 00-1-781-391-8749 (That is how you would call from the UK)
Eshla
View Profile
Inner circle
1239 Posts

Profile of Eshla
THANK YOU Tony! Smile

I have just called them and, as I suspected, the Watch has no shipped to them yet. I don't blame Hank Lee's for this as the Watches themselves are rather "rare" relatively speaking and they don't get shipped out often.

:)

xx
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11911 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Best to call Hank first before ordering. He does not list items as Back Ordered on website.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Classic Time Machine - Hank Lee (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL