We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Best thumb tip book or video? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Foucault
View Profile
Elite user
New Jersey, USA
424 Posts

Profile of Foucault
Quote:
On 2005-12-31 11:41, A.J. wrote:
Losander, a student of Salvano, has some of the finest thumbtip handling advice and ideas that I have ever witnessed. Check out his "Magic Anytime, Anywhere" DVD for his invaluable thumbtip moves and tips.

A.J.

I was going to say the same thing. Losander credits Salvano for teaching him his great TT handling. I'd be interested in learning from the source.
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Personally I hate working with thumb tips I'm not sure y tho
ehands
View Profile
Special user
Mississippi
524 Posts

Profile of ehands
L&L has Patrick Page's "Secret Seminars of Magic Thumb Tips" on DVD now for only $12.50!
"Oh look, we have created enchantment." Blanche DuBois
manal
View Profile
Inner circle
York ,PA.
1412 Posts

Profile of manal
That is the regular price for all of the Page Secret Seminar DVD's.They are great value.
Life is too important to take seriously.

james@jamesmanalli.com

www.jamesmanalli.com
dxsare
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of dxsare
I'm surprized nobody has mentioned Alexander de Cova's handling of the thumb tip. You can see it on Examining the Thumb Tip, which has a great discussion on the use of the thumb tip, and ways of getting away from the traditional uses, and also can get some nice information on Treasures Vol 1 in the Purse Swindle routine.

Stevie D
-Stevie D
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
DeCovas thumb tip DVD came out in the gap of time between posts, it has been brought up in a number of other threads about the thumb tip. Treasures ia a great series and the thumb tip part was on the L&L consolidation of thumb tip routines that is very nice.
CaptRitz
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of CaptRitz
Both J Scott Berry and Rocco have made improvements to TT technology and have videos.
Rocco's fliptip allows an easy one handed silk production for example.
CAROLINI
View Profile
Special user
607 Posts

Profile of CAROLINI
Anyone interested in the TT should definitely have Alex DeCova's DVD. It will surpass anything that you have seen before.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Best thumb tip book or video? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL