The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Looking for Mr. McLeod and Mr. Brook (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Maddened
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of Maddened
Looking for Colin... Is he on tour or does anyone know if he is engaged in something?

Thing is I placed an order for a couple of his books but he ended up sending me a set of Opening Minds instead. After one email exchange where he promised to send out the correct books and reimburse me for postage to send back the DVDs, I have not heard from you. I've already sent out the DVDs. But 6 days and 3 emails later, I have no books, no reimbursement and no response. So just wondering if anyone knows where he is. Not accusing him of anything, just wish to have some kind of reassuring response from him.

Same with Mr. Paul Brook. Bought some things, spent my entire life savings on them (well almost) and emailed him about shipping status and so on. It's been 4 days and no reply.

Is there a conspiracy to ignore me? Smile
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11911 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
If its the BOOK of LIES, I believe Paul Brook is mailing them out this week Mad.

Decomp
Maddened
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of Maddened
Great to know! Do you have any idea whether Paul will let us know when he has shipped them? I'm outside the UK so I know it'll take longer to reach me.

And thanks for the reply. It's a little unnerving when you have spent about $1000 on things and you then don't hear anything about it.
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
609 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
I cannot find the email you are talking about. Please PM me both your email address and PayPal ID and I will be more to happy to help you with your enquiries.

I do pride myself on my delivery of top quality customer service. So please, also let me know what your email was originally about and what email address you sent it to.

As for Colin's material, I can't speak highly enough of it and it will be worth the wait.

Cheers,

-Paul
PAUL BROOK

He Knows Shop - All of my mentalism books, PDFs and props Smile

NEW - Certified Mentalism A beautifully illustrated hardback book full of real world mentalism Smile

Ask Paul Podcast A mentalism and magic podcast where you control the content Smile
Maddened
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of Maddened
Hello Paul, many thanks for the reply! I have sent you the PM.

And please don't think I'm saying you're lax in any area. I know you have a lot on your plate now (judging by what I gathered from your last Youtube video) so I understand. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Looking for Mr. McLeod and Mr. Brook (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL