The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Show Reviews » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dick.OShea
View Profile
New user
MA
6 Posts

Profile of Dick.OShea
How about having a section for people to comment on shows they have seen or conventions they have attended.
While the performers change from year to year - conventions will typically have the same atmosphere - good points and bad. It would be good to read a review from someone who has attended one - to get the unbiased flavor of the convention.
I attended the Daytona Beach magic convention Nov. 5th to Nov. 7th and have a review to post.

Just a thought - anyone else interested?

Dick
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
We have 3 forums already for this type of discussion.

So Happy together.. is the best for discussing upcoming events as well as reviews of previous ones.

Magic names in the media.. is best to discuss specific appearances and discuss TV programs, shows, and events

What happened was this.. is to tell stories about things that have happened at events.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Show Reviews » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL