The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Looking for help working on an e-book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nlokers
View Profile
Regular user
Grand Rapids, MI
143 Posts

Profile of nlokers
I'm currently thinking of putting together an e-book around an idea I've been playing with for a while. Without giving too much away, the idea would revolve around one on one impromptu office/coffee shop type mentalism effects.

What I'm looking for is someone to maybe bounce some of these ideas off of, help me put together the e-book, and to also take part in the upside.
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
I can help.

-rob
Maddened
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of Maddened
Sign me up. I'm always thinking about impromptu mentalism with no props or props from environment. (I call it in-situ mentalism... Heh.)

PM you my email.
Darth_Prime
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of Darth_Prime
I'm a Professional, if you just want to talk about things or that lot feel free mate
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8514 Posts

Profile of funsway
Happy to help, with dozens of eBooks under my belt
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Looking for help working on an e-book (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL