The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Gazzo Speaks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18559 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Just off the phone with the Gazzzz... hot Florida weather, not conducive to tourists and performing... has him soon heading for the UK, "to work on some new products with Gary Animal."

Sooooo.... Stay tooned and later this year you will see some Gazzo-ized products for the street and club workers of the world.

He's also getting his "Cruise Ship" act ready....

Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3399 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Gazzo is answering posts, sharing his vast knowledge, his humor, and poking fun at the state of his own spelling on his new website, http://www.magicpitch.com. Check it out.
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
EricClark
View Profile
New user
Boston, MA
68 Posts

Profile of EricClark
Aha.

I wondered where he was!! I live in Boston and got used to seeing him in Faneuil Hall all last summer and wondered where he was this summer.

He is very entertaining.

Smile
m@t
View Profile
Loyal user
London, UK www.MatthewLaskey.com
250 Posts

Profile of m@t
I must say that Gary and Gazzo are great to deal with. Their cups and products are amazing. They are really good at posting to you quickly too.

Mat Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Gazzo Speaks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL